18

Yaqing turned around and her eyes met with the cold piercing gaze of a teenager, she involuntarily shivered. She has seen many kids of the same age in the streets and organization each one with their own stories and difficult past but none have such eyes devoid of any emotion or fear, a person who deems every life worthless as if he is death living under human skin. It's said that eyes are the mirror of the soul if its true then what this child's soul might be, the kid has strong bloodthirst suppressed underneath that delicate skin.

Such bloodthirst could be gained by the veterans after washing their hands with blood year after year but the most puzzling thing was that boy does not look like he is born on the streets. There's a certain air of elegance around him that could not be hidden even if he wore rags that boy is a puzzle nobody can undo and it scared her, people like him can be a double edged sword. Suddenly a realization hit her there's no-one but Zhao who himself was a puzzle his motives or direction of thinking most of the time was bizarre can understand that kid the only difference between them are Zhao Yunlan hide his calculative mind wearing a mask of Joker whereas Shen does the same wearing a mask of nonchalance . That's right she heard some rumors about how Zhao Yunlan went through great length to recruit this boy in the organization if that was the case then he must've foreseen the hidden danger beforehand, he was not a fool to risk his life like that and Yaqing herself saw that kid's loyalty but what will happen now that the little one had learned something that shouldn't have known what his attitude might be towards the person who almost killed him !! It will be quite interesting she thought. She schooled her expression and said unhurriedly " Have we ?"