chapter two

Perrie's POV:

I sat on my phone for probably about an hour, watching Jade sleep peacefully until she started to wake up. She started rolling back and forth before giving up and opening her eyes. "Morning baba," I said with a smile. She smiled back and stretched her arms up. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" she asked, starting to get up. "If you're making a cup of tea, i'll take one," I said. "No problem," she said making her way into the kitchen. I followed behind her and sat at one of the barstools.

She started the water and went to grab the cups. She looked up at them before looking back at me. "Can you help me get these down?" she asked laughing. I laughed and walked over to her. "Those ones," she pointed to the matching Olaf ones at the top of the cabinet. "You have a bunch, why don't you use one of these?" I asked, motioning to the thousands of mugs on the closer shelves. "I want our matching ones," she said fake pouting. We had gotten the matching Olaf mugs when we went and saw Frozen just the two of us. I kept mine here because we promised to only use them when we were together. We have a set of Tangled ones at my house.

I reach on my tip toes and grab the two mugs and hand them to Jade, who makes the tea. I'm only an inch or two taller but it's enough to be able to reach things she can't. "Here you go," she says in a cheery voice. "Thank you," I said taking the cup.

We each sat at her kitchen table and started sipping our tea slowly. "Hey, Jesy said her and Leigh are gonna come over," Jade said. "Okay," I smile. I've missed having our girl time with just us hanging out. The only time we've seen each other lately is when we're working. We haven't just hung out or spent time together because we've been so busy.

We hung around for about an hour before Jesy and Leigh showed up. There was a soft knock on the door before it slowly opened. "Hello?" Jesy called. "We're in the living room," Jade shouted across the apartment. "Hey!" Leigh said going over to us on the couch. "Did you spend the night Pez?" Jesy asked once she entered and saw me there in my pajamas still. "Yeah, Jade and I were watching movies and fell asleep," I explained. "So, you two ditched us to spend time together?" Leigh asked, pretending to be hurt. "Well, Jade and I both were a little down about our love life, so we weren't up for dinner," I said. "Woah, I thought you were the only single one. What's going on with you and Jed?" Leigh asked Jade. Jade took a deep breath. "Well, he canceled our FaceTime date for the third time in a row, so I'm just a little worried," she said honestly. "I'm sure everything's fine," Jesy said.

Right as Jesy said that, Jade's phone started to ring. "Oh, that's him. Excuse me," Jade said, leaving the room. Once she was gone, Jesy pulled me and Leigh closer to her on the couch. "Okay, the reason Jed ghosted her last night is because he's here," Jesy said. "What?" I asked really confused. "Well he's not here, yet," she started. "He's on his way back here from America. He was at the airport last night. He should be getting here tonight," she explained. "How do you know this?" Leigh asked. "Jed told me so I could make sure she wasn't mad at him for blowing her off. It doesn't seem to be working," she said smiling. "She'll understand once he's here," Leigh explained. "What's going on with you?" Jesy asked, looking me up and down. "What do you mean?" I ask a little taken back at her statement. "I just mean you looked almost mad when I said Jed was coming," she said. "No, I'm happy for her. It's just," I started to say but Jade came back into the room.

All three of us pulled away and Jade looked at us clearly confused. "Okay," she said puzzled. "What did he say?" Jesy asked. "Oh he just gave me the same excuse as last time, him and the guys have to spend time writing for their next album," she said a little disappointed. "Come here," Leigh said holding her arms out. Jade accepted her hug and sat next to her. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Something I hadn't ever experienced. It almost felt like jealously. I wasn't sure who I was jealous of. I know me liking Jade had a small reason for my breakup with Alex but I didn't think my feelings were that strong.