chapter twenty-six

Jade's POV:

Today is the LM6 release party. The girls have been really sweet about the whole thing. They've been planning it for the past week.

Jesy and Leigh are coming at six, the livestream starts at seven. Perrie and I are quickly trying to clean up before we start the livestream.

"Babe, sit down. I'll be fine finishing," Perrie says grabbing my hand and leading me to the coach. "No, I want to help," I protest. "I know you do, but you can't. Doctor's orders," she said sitting me down on the couch.

I gave Perrie some big bambi eyes and Perrie sighed looking into them. "That's not going to work this time," she said smiling. I frown and she kissed my lips before walking away.

Once it got a little closer to the time of the "party" Perrie and I began to get ready. Even though we wouldn't be seeing anyone in person, we still wanted to look our best.

Perrie, being the kind person she is, made me sit while she curled my hair and did my makeup. She brought me over a cute romper and helped me put it on.

"I seriously don't deserve you," I said. "Of course you do," she said smiling. She gives me a hug and kisses my forehead. I take a seat on the bed while she begins to get ready herself.

When she was finished she looked stunning. She was wearing a fancy blue shirt with white jeans. Her makeup was dramatic and her natural hair curled.

"Want to take a picture?" she asked with pleading eyes. "You only want to because you look amazing," I said laughing. "Thank you, now come here," she said walking over to the bed. I take her hand and we walk over to the mirror.

I try to pose with my eight month bump and end up failing. Perrie notices and turns me a little to face her and bends down to kiss my stomach. My hands resting on top and my gaze on Perrie. She takes the picture and allows me to sit down before showing it to me.

"Aww, look at us," she said showing me. "We're slaying the game," I said. "At eight months pregnant," Perrie said snapping her figures. We both laugh until we hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Perrie said before kissing my head and standing up. I nod and move to rest my back on the headboard.

Suddenly I hear laughter down the hall. "Hey!" I shout. The voices went silent and the bedroom door opened. "What were you laughing at?" I asked. "Jes made a joke that was hilarious," Leigh says still laughing. "Aw, I missed it," I said sadly.

The girls noticed my face fall and quickly came over to hug me and sit around. "It's okay, I know how it feels to be left out," Leigh says sympathetically. I smiled and nodded.

Perrie and Jesy were busy trying to set up the phone to fit us all in on the livestream. For it being a phone, it seemed like a professional camera when we did a test a few days ago, so we didn't feel it was necessary to hire an entire camera crew.

When they finally finished, after some help from Leigh, they joined us back on the bed. Perrie sat next to me and Jesy sat on the other side of Perrie.

We waited for the time to change to seven. When it did, Leigh quickly got up and started it. People soon began watching it. We had only been live for 30 seconds and there were already 30,000 people.

"Hey mixers!" we all said in unison. "Welcome to our album release party!" Jesy said. We all cheered before continuing. "So in the next hour, we're going to answer questions, listen to a few songs, and just talk. Have a nice conversation," I said, the girls laughing at the last bit. "First, here's one of the singles we released about two weeks ago," Perrie said playing the song.

Once the song was over, we began answering fan questions. My back started to get really sore so I began to tense up a bit. Perrie noticed and placed a soothing hand on my back, attempting to rub out any knots. I gave her a grateful smile and turned my attention back to the screen. Lots of fans began saying "Jerrie" in the chat. The comments made me blush a little, but I played it off well.

We answered a set of questions and were getting ready to play the next song. "Am I aloud to use the bathroom during this next song? The baby's kicking me hard," I said rubbing the spot where I kept feeling the baby.

"Of course babe," Leigh said, moving to let me out. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I heard the song playing and the girls laughing, which made me smile.

When I was finished I walked over to the sink to wash my hands. I turned the sink on and placed my hands under. All of a sudden, I felt water down my leg. Confused, I looked down and saw a puddle beneath me. Shortly after I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I griped onto the sink and shut my eyes. When it was over, I realized what was happening, I was in labor.