chapter twenty-five

Jade's POV:

Today the girls had an interview that we couldn't move. I feel terrible not being able to go. We already posted on Instagram that I would be absent from upcoming interviews and performances because I'm on bedrest. The fans were understanding. They left loads of sweet comments.

I shifted a little in bed. Bedrest sounds fun, but when you're ordered to do it for more than a day, it's not. My back ached along with my legs and arms. Perrie's done her best to comfort me and make me feel better, but it's not working.

I ended up watching old videos on Youtube of us. Interviews from years ago. During one of our old livestreams I felt my eyes starting to close. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

"Shh," I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes to see Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh standing in the doorway. "Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" Perrie asked in a sympathetic voice. "I'm okay," I said sitting up.

The girls came all the way in and sat on the bed with me. "How was the interview?" I asked. "It was great, we played a game where we had to guess what the other one was describing and-" Leigh stopped when she saw my facial expression fall. "Sorry," she said. "No it's okay, I"m just sad I missed it. It sounded like fun," I said feeling tears forming. Perrie wrapped her arms around me placed her head on my shoulder. "It's okay babe," she said.

Jesy had joined in on our hug and was rubbing circles into my back. Leigh, still feeling guilty from earlier, grabbed my hand and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry I'm causing everyone so much trouble," I said. "What? Baba, you're not at all," Jesy said. "You can't physically go. The baby is way more important than some interview," Perrie said.

I nod my head. "When's our album release party?" I asked. "Next Thursday, the albums being released that night," Leigh said. "Am I going to be able to go to that?" I asked. "Probably not babes," Jesy said. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Hey, I have an idea," Perrie started. "How about we ask the label instead of having a party, we do a livestream? That way we can still interact with fans and we can do it here so Jade can be in it," she said.

My eyes lit up at that. "That's a great idea!" Leigh said. "Our Jadey is back again," Jesy said pulling me into another hug.

"I'll go call the label about it real quick," Perrie said leaving the room. "Thank you," I said, leaning my back back onto Jesy's shoulder. "Of course, we didn't want to do it without you," Leigh said.

Perrie came back into the room a few minutes later with a big smile on her face. "The label approved it. Next Thursday at seven," she said happily. "Yay!" we all shouted as we went into another group hug.

We deiced to order some food and watch some movies on Netflix. After our food came we ate and went back to watching our movies.

After a little while, Jesy and Perrie fell asleep. Leigh and I were laying on the other side of them, my head resting on Leigh's shoulder.

"Hey," she said after a little while. "If you ever need to talk about anything, we're here. Either talk to Perrie, Jes, or me just make sure you talk to someone, don't keep it all to yourself. No matter how much you think you're being a burden or annoying us, you're not. We love you and want to help you," she said sweetly. I gave her a smile and a hug. "Thanks Leigh Leigh," I said.