Chapter 2: New Beginnings

We're currently at the airport and my parents have came with me to say goodbye.

"We love you, Sweetheart. We just want what's best for you," my dad says.

"And our company," my mom joins in.

"I understand," I say, smirking.

See what they didn't seem to remember, is that the aunt I'm moving in with has kids. One of the kids, however, has been my bestfriend for as long as I can remember. So, I'm actually really psyched to see her.

(Skip to landing in New Jersey)
———————————————————————————
Bri🐥💗

Bri🐥💗: Let me know when you're here!!! :)
y/n🦋: Okay

y/n🦋: Hey, cuz. I just landed... :))
Bri🐥💗: Okay, we're holding a giant bear, can't miss it...
———————————————————————————
I walk out to the departure terminal, and there I see them...

"Y/N!!!"

Guess they saw me first...

"Heyyy!!! Long time no see!" I say, basically sprinting over to them.

"Wayyy to longgg!!!" My cousin says, wrapping me in a hug.

I greeted the rest of them, and we went to the car.

"Sooo, are you ready?" My aunt starts up conversation.

"For.. ?" I ask, confused.

"New beginnings, silly. It's not everyday someone gets to have a fresh start."

"Oh, yea, I am actually." I say, smiling.

On the ride to my new home, I fall asleep.

———————————————————————————
(Arriving at the house)

"Here we are, your new home!" My uncle shouts enthusiastically, startling me awake.

I get of the car. Wow. A pool, two floors, a pool table, a music room, geez this place is amazing!

"Come on, let me show you your room." My cousin says, pulling me up the stairs with her.
———————————————————————————

After hours of hanging up my clothes and decorating my room, I am left out of breath.

"Wow, you really know how to decorate." My cousin says, sitting down next to me.

"Thanks"

"Sooo, I was thinking..." Bri begins to say "How would you like to go to a party with me tomorrow night...?"

"That sounds great. By the way, are we allowed to smoke here?" I ask.

"No, but that's okay. I do anyways, my parents are never home."

Hmm.. sounds familiar.

"Anyways, we do have school tomorrow so we should go to sleep. And by the way, I'm driving us." My cousin says, walking out of my room.

Great, a new school. Which means, new people.