Chapter 20: "Thassa cap"

Authors Note: I was gonna end the story here and make a sequel, but I think I'll just keep adding here. Thank you to everyone who has supported the book, it means a lot to me. Also, @ colbycanhavemykids, your comments had me gasping for air and because you made me wanna write more today, I threw in a few quotes from the traphouse in there for ya. ANYWAYS, back to the story. Enjoy :)

———————————————————————————
Phone call: Scam Likely
———————————————————————————

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I look around to see Mattia just a little away from me, walking with his head down. "Oh my god" I say as I see the sketchy neighborhood we're in.

"Dammit Mattia." I put the car in park, sprinting out of it towards Mattia. "YOU KNOW WHAT?"

He turns around at the sudden outburst.

"I AM SOO TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF MOODS! You know what, why don't you grow up and tell me why you're mad at me because honestly, I don't deserve to be treated this way."

"Y/n..."

We hear some one yell.

"We need to get you back to your car. You should have never came out of it."

As he leads me back into my car, he gets in.

I lock the doors in fear, causing him to look worried.

"WE GOT YOUU!" Pinto shouts, banging on my car window.

"Haha yea that was funny, BIT-" I began to say, opening the door for it to hit him.

"Oh my god, y/n!" Bri cuts me off, running over to him.

I laugh at the situation, but I turn around to a silent Mattia.

"Anyways, we'll see you guys at the party, right?"

"Yea, we were on our way there, until I saw you guys and decided to freak yall out a but.." Pinto says, chuckling at his own actions.

"Whatever, see you guys there.." and with that, I begin to drive off.

-5 minutes later-

So anyways, why are you acting this way towards me? Like I'm so confused. Am I annoying-"

"What? No! It's not that.."

"Oh my god. It's because I was bad in-"

"No! Not that either-"

"Oh so you're saying I was g-"

"Shut up! Let me explain" he says, chuckling at me.

I stay quiet, feeling a little more relaxed than before.

"It's because I'm afraid that I won't be able to treat you the way you want to be treated. Im scared that whenever we get in an argument, I'm going to say things to you that I'm not going to really mean, and you don't deserve that. You don't deserve anything I've done to you." He says, the environment starting to feel tense.

I grab his hand. "Mattia, it's okay. I can take care of myself. Everyone gets in arguments, it's how we learn." I look at him and give him a small smile.

The rest of the ride, our hands were clenched together.

-5 minutes later-

As we pull up to Alvaro's house, we see through the windows of the almost completely empty house that a couple people have arrived.

When we get out of the car, Mattia grabs onto my hand, the energy way much brighter now than before.

We walk and are greeted by Alvaro and Roshaun.

"I just can't believe we're leaving youuu" Roshaun says, going in for a hug.

As Mattia opens his arms too, Roshaun passes him up and embraces me in the hug instead.

"I know, I can't believe it either" I say, trying not to tear up.

I go and hug Alvaro, hearing Mattia and Roshaun's convo in the back "Thassa cap, Bro."

"What can I say? She became one of my favorites.. I mean have you seen her vibe?"

"Yea, she's pretty great, huh" Mattia says, whom I catch staring at me with a smirk on his face when I turn around.

He grabs my hand again and we head inside to see everybody.

-Hours later-

We've been partying for hours and my feet are killing me.

As everyone but the main boys started to leave, Mattia came running over to me.

"Whoaaa there Missy. Let me get you home, I think tonight has been wild for you." He said, catching me before I fell. "Where are your keys?"

I just shake my head, or at least I thought I was.

"Goddangit!" He shouts. "Wait here with Kai, I'll find your keys."

As I wait, he comes back some time later.

"Okay, let's go." He says, "Someone follow me in a separate car, yeah? Imma need a ride back"

Pinto hops in his car as we head off to my house.

-15 minutes later-

I collapse on my bed, until Mattia sits me back up.

He starts to take off my shoes and clothes, putting me in a big sleeping shirt.

"I LOVEEee youu" I drunkenly say

He just chuckles, "You're drunk. Say that tomorrow."

He wipes my makeup off and pulls the blankets over me.

As he's about to leave, "Wait, can you stay with me? Just for a little bit?"

He doesn't say anything, just shuts off the lights and lies next to me.

I cuddle up with him and slowly drift off to sleep.

Authors note: Should I do the next chapter in Mattia's point of view? Let me know.