Chapter 29: Hablitz

I woke up, but not in my bed... I was in Ale's..

What?

I checked the time, 8:37 pm?

Huh?

I begin to hear commotion downstairs.

Suddenly the door bursts open.

"CHIPOTLE'S MY LIFEE" Kai screams, as all the boys walk in the room, holding food.

A dream? Thank God. I never would of thought of being that dramatic in my life. Not even on my period.

"Sorry we took so long, we had to go back because I lost my phone. We never found it though." Mattia explains, as he collapsed on the bed.

He hands me a bag with food, "I got you you're favorite though" he tells me, smiling.

"Thank youuu, Im starvinggg" I cry. "You didn't find your phone because you left it here, dummy." I add, giggling a little as I hand it to him.

"Oh, why thank you" he begins to say with one of his dumb accents.

"Anyway, who's down to slapbox" Kairi asks, mainly to the boys.

-15 minutes later-

"Who's trying to take another L" Mattia says, as he has already beat almost everyone in a match.

"Actually, I want to try." I say, finishing the last of my soda.

"No, y/n. I'm not gonna hit you." He says.

"But I want to try, it looks fun as hell and it's just a game. It'll be fine-"

"I'm not hitting you." He says, standing his ground.

"Mattia."

"Y/n."

"Please-"

"No."

At this point we're standing face to face, with only an inch of space between us; everyone laughing in the background.

"Y/n-"

"Is it because you're scared of losing your streak? Or because your scared of fight a female-"

"What, no-"

"So then what's the problem?"

He grips my arms and pulls me towards him. "I don't want to hurt you." He whispers with a begging tone.

"It'll be fine. I trust you." I say before softly pushing him back.

He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, so yall are doing this?" Ale excitedly asks.

I nod my head and smile at a worried Mattia.

As we start, I notice that Mattia is hitting me softly, almost to the point where it doesn't even feel like he touches me.

I begin to dodge his slaps, making the boys get hyped.

As I'm backing up, I trip on someones shoes and scrape my elbow on something.

"Y/N!" Mattia says, worriedly, as he quickly makes his way over to me. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine." I say, as he sits me up. "Just a little scratch nothing major."

"How bad?" Robert asks.

I show them it, only being able to see blood on the area.

"Come on." Mattia says as he helps me up. "I'll help you clean it."

-5 minutes later-

As he finishes cleaning it up with a wipey, I just admire him.

"What you weirdo?" He asks, as he catches me staring.

"Uh nothing- sorry." I reply, getting shy.

"Mhhm." He simply replies, and begins to put the bandage on me.

"Matti, can I ask you something?"

"what's up"

"Are you still talking to Jenna?" I ask, trying to sound unbothered.

"No, why?"

"Because I accidentally saw that she messaged you multiple times earlier. I'm not annoyed or anything, I just didn't want to intrude on something if you-"

"There's nothing going on between Jenna and I" he says, sternly, while grabbing my thighs.

"Okay." I say, feeling ashamed for assuming.

"I didn't even notice she texted to be honest. I was having too much fun doing other things-" he says, cutting himself off, and just staring into my eyes.

We stay there for a couple more minutes.

Somehow, we started kissing, but not roughly. It was meaningful.

As we bring our lips apart, he lays his head on my forehead.

Just taking a few minutes to collect ourselves.

"Let's see what she said shall we?" He asks, in an accent.

He takes out his phone and opens their chat.

—————————————————————————
                       Instagram: jennahablitz
Jenna: Mattia
Jenna: Can you tell your fans to chill please.
Jenna: they're sending me so much hate saying I cheated, like wtf.
Jenna: please, respond quickly
——————————————————————————-

"What?" He says, surely talking to himself. "What-"

He scrolls through instagram to find that a fanpage twisted their story around.

"Mattia, what happened" I ask, seeing his expression slightly change to anger.

"One sec" he says, before going into the room and telling all the guys about the situation.

"Well go on live and clarify it" kai suggests.

As I walk in to the room, mattia walks out, as if he doesn't even see me.

"You guys are fine." Kai begins.

"Yeah, its just a touchy subject for him. I mean being his first 'everything' and all" Ale continues on.

"He just needs a little space, come. We'll go watch a movie or something." Robert says

"Yeah let's go." The rest of them, but Ale and Kai, say.

We head out, soon arriving to the movie theater.
———————————————————————————
Authors Note: HEYYYY MY DUDEEESSS. Your guys' comments had me dying, but it's Ale's birthday ahhhhh. I posted an edit on my insta, so make sure to check it out. Anyways, the books coming to an end, but I have an idea for a new book so let me know if you guys would be down to read it! Have a good day, stoopids 💗