Chapter 15: Caught

"B- bri?" I asked even though she couldn't hear me. I see her talking off her shirt, pants already off, leaving her in just a bra and her underwear. She starts to climb on top of Mattia's lap, seeing that he's already in just boxers.

My clumsy self trips while backing up, causing me to catch their attention.

As I run back to the car, I hear Mattia coming out to see who or what is there.

Before they can see me, I get in the car and Kairi drives off.

"What happened?" He asks.

I don't answer. It's not that I didn't want to, I just knew that if I were to go to speak, it would be replaced by sobs.

-15 minutes later-

I walk into the mess of a party, not speaking to anyone.

"Hey, hey, hey. What happened?" Vic starts to ask, running over to me.

I just push her away, politely. I still say nothing and head upstairs to my room.

"COPS! HURRY PARTY'S OVER!" Kai shouts, causing everyone to dip.

"Why'd you do that?" Alvaro asks.

"It was the quickest way to get everyone to leave.."

The boys and Vic already had made plans to stay, so I wasn't gonna kick them out. I just needed a second to collect my thoughts.

-1 hour later-

I head back downstairs to see everyone snacking in the kitchen, the house a mess still.

"Hey, y/n..." Roshaun starts, I smile at him.

"Soo I was thinking, let's clean this place up and then watch some movies? It is still kinda early.."

Everyone looks at each other. I'm pretty sure that they were probably wondering what happened..

"I caught Bri and Mattia having..."

"OMG! Y/n, I'm so sorry!" Vic says, running over to me. "I though you guys were.. well I don't know, at least a thing?"

"Guess not." I say, clasping my hands together. "Anyways, so are you guys up for it or what?"

Everyone agrees, and we start cleaning up.

-1 hour later-

We're all currently in my living room, with a movie playing and snacks on the table.

The house looks clean. Like, it looks like there was no party AT ALL. Suddenly, we hear my front door opening. We all turn to look at it...

"Hey, guys!" Bri says, entering, holding her jacket in hand, along with a mess head of hair.

"Hey.. you missed the party..." Vic begins.

"Yea, I know, sorry about that" she says looking over at me with a face that was asking for forgiveness. "Chris and I were out bowling..."

She walks up to her room.

As I finally take my eyes off of her, I come in contact with everyone else's eyes on me.

"What?"

"I mean... she... just lied..."

"Can we get back to watching the movie? It's actually pretty good." I say grabbing some popcorn, trying to avoid the subject.

-1 hour-

"Okay, Kai, Alejandro, Robert, you guys can share. Alvaro, Roshaun, you guys can share a room too." I begin to explain the sleeping arrangements. "There's a guest room upstairs, and another room down here. You guys decide, I'm gonna go to bed."

Vic and I head up to my room.

As we get settled, she begins to ask the question I hoped no one would ask, "So, what are you gonna tell them?"

"Who?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Bri and Mattia. I mean, they should know that they can stop lying because you already know."

I get up and head over to Bri's room, and knock on her door.

"Hey, y/n. What's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," she says, standing to the side to let me in.

"I know." I say, sitting on her desk chair.

"About?"

"You and Mattia."

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. It's just-"

"You don't have to explain to me what happened, he and I weren't official. I just want to know why you would do this to me, knowing my past."

"I don't know what I was thinking. We got paired to work on a project together, and he started telling me about how he was pissed at you and I don't know. Chris and I had just broken up, and I was feeling lonely. I'm sorry, y/n."

"It's okay. I'm hurt, but if he had feelings for me, he wouldn't have done it, right? So obviously he doesn't, so there's no point in trying to keep something going." I stand up. "Anyway, I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

And with that, I walk out, go to my room, and fall asleep.