Chapter 17: Another Party

As I pull into Kai's driveway, I get something I haven't gotten in a while...
———————————————————————————
                               Message: Mattia🤪
Mattia🤪: U dating Kairi
Y/n: Well, hello to you, too.
Mattia🤪: Are u or are u not
Y/n: That's none of your business tbh....
~seen~
———————————————————————————

Ummm okay...

"HEY, BESTIE!" Kai says as he gets in, scaring the life outta me.

"Je- Jesus, Kai." I say, out of breath. "Nearly killed me."

"Oops, sorry"

-5 minutes later-

"So, are you gonna talk to him tonight?"

"Huh? Talk to who?" I ask.

"Don't act dumb. Mattia.. are you going to talk to Mattia?"

"Mmh I don't know. He texted me pretty rudely this morning." Shows him the messages. "Why was he being such a prick about something he has no business in?"

"Maybe he still has feelings for you..? I mean, if I had been talking to, all of a sudden makes it "official" with my homeboy, I'd be pretty pressed, too." Kai says, "Jealousy is what I think it's called.." he said, sarcastically.

Mattia, still has feelings for me? No, that's not possible. He never had any in the first place. If he did, why would he do such a thing to me?

-some time later-

We walk into the party, closer than ever due to the over packed house. He grabs my hand so that I don't get lost in the crowd. We see our group of friends in the living room, so we head over there.

As Kai and I walk into view, still hand in hand, Pinto greets us.

"WASSUPPPP"

This causes everyone to look over at us, all with smiles. Well, almost all.

As I look around the room, I see Mattia, sitting there with an expression of anger.

"Hey-"

Mid sentence, he gets up and walks away...

"He's kinda been like that all day, not sure why.." Ale says.

"Oh, okay. Doesn't really bother me."

-2 hours later-

As we're all dancing like our life depends on it, most of us faded, I see Mattia head upstairs with a girl.. oh

However, shortly after I see her walk down angrily, struggling to put on her shirt.

"Go talk to him." Kai suggests, pulling me towards him to hear better.

I just look at him for a second, and then hug him.

"Thank you, Kai. I love you so much." I let go of the hug and head upstairs.

As I slowly walk through the hall upstairs, looking through all the rooms, I finally come to a bedroom at the end of the hall.

*knock knock*

After I don't here anything, I slowly open the door, only to me bombarded with smoke.

I walk in, as it begins to get cleared, to come in contact with a wasted Mattia, laying on the bed.

"Matt..?"

After he doesn't answer, I sit on the bed beside him and place my hand on his chest to make sure he's still breathing.

As I begin to remove it slowly, he wakes up. Phew.

I slip out of the room, quickly, hoping he doesn't acknowledge me.

I jog quickly downstairs, and after finding them, I start dancing with the group as if I never left.

Author's note: How are you guys liking the book? I wanna know, do you want y/n to get back with Mattia, or make it official with Kairi? Lemme know.