Chapter 19: "I really did miss you."

"I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YALL!! YALL NEVER GONNA GET SLEEP CUZ OF ME!!"

The heck?! I open my eyes to see that I'm laying on Mattia's chest with his arm wrapped around me and a blanket on top of us.

Oh shoot.. I look under the blanket. Phew, fully clothed.

Suddenly, I start to feel Mattia moving from underneath me.

"Hey" he says, trying to adjust his eyes to the lighting.

"Morning" I say, smiling up at him.

"GET UPP! GET UPP!" Alejandro shouts. I finally sit up, seeing that he and Vic are holding pans in each hand, as the rest of us are barely waking up.

-half an hour later-

We're all currently sitting in Pinto's living room, eating breakfast like our lives depended on it.

"So, what's the plans for today?" He asks.

"Vic and I have a date.." Ale says, looking at a smiling Vic.

"Alvaro and I are gonna finish packing, and then set up for the party."

Oh yeah. Alvaro and Roshaun are both moving to Florida. They leave tomorrow night so we're having a goodbye party.

"I'll join." Kai says, getting his stuff and heading towards the door with them.

"Okay, well I'm staying home until then. Anyone wanna stay and kick it?" Pinto asks.

"Actually, I night head home. I wanna be well rested for the partyyyy" I say dancing a little.

Mattia chuckles.

"What?" I ask, trying to sound intimidating. "You think this is a laughing matter."

"Yes. Yes, I do." He says, smiling at me. I push him a little, but it does nothing to him. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder, "PUT ME DOWNN!" I try to protest.

"GET A ROOM!" We hear Ale scream before he exits the house, closing the front door.

I give up and just lay there on his shoulder.

"So, I see you guys made up. Question is, did you make OUT?"

"Shut up, Pinto." I say, finally landing on the ground.

Everyone still there laughs, "I think I might stay here.." Bri interrupts.

I know that she and Pinto were the two who got 7 minutes in heaven yesterday, but..

"To help clean up, of course..." yeah, okay Bri.

"Well, Imma get going."

"Y/n, do you think I can catch a ride with you? I left my car at home." Mattia asks

"Sure. But hurry up" I say, giggling a little while grabbing my things. "Bye, Bri. Bye, Pinto."

-15 minutes later-

"Y/n, do you mind if I chill at your house with you, I wanna make the time I missed when I was being a prick."

"Sure, let's stop at your house to get your clothes for tonight then?"

"Okay." He replied, smiling and sitting back into the seat.

-1 hour later-

Matti and I are currently watching a movie in my room, me resting my head on his chest.

As the movie ends, we sit there in a comfortable silence.

"Y/n, I really am sorry. And if I could make it all up to you I wou-"

I cut him off by kissing him. "Shut up, we're starting all over again. Remember?"

He just looks at me.

We start kissing again, this time it getting really heated.

The next thing I know, all clothes have been removed.

"I really did miss you."

-a couple of hours later-

I wake up feeling like I never had before, remembering of what happened just some time before. As I open my eyes, "Hello, Beautiful."

"Hey, Matti." I say, looking up at him and kissing him.

We chill there until it's time to get ready for the party.

"I can't believe they're leaving." I say, trying to not cry.

As I go to grab Mattia's hand, he pulls it away.

"Matti? You okay?"

He doesn't answer.

"Is it because of the boys?"

"-Just pull over. I'll find my own ride."

"Huh? What are you talking about-"

"JUST PULL OVER, Y/N!"

I'm frightened by the sudden change of tone, but I pull over slowly.

As soon as the car comes to a stop, he jumps out and starts walking.

Okay, WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS GOING ON!?

My phone suddenly starts ringing...