Chapter 6: Getting ready

3pm
Bri went out to eat with Chris about an hour ago, so it's just been me at the house..
———————————————————————————
Vic 🦋
Vic🦋: Okay, I'm omw

y/n: Kk, lemme know when you're here :)

Now
Vic🦋: Hey, I'm outside lol
———————————————————————————

I rush down the stairs and open the door.

"HEYY GIRLLL" Vic says, wrapping me in a hug

"Hey, come on inside" I reply, hugging her back.

Vic walks inside.

"Wow, nice house!" Vic says, looking around the downstairs area.

"Thanks! It's not really mine, It's my aunt's..."

"Aunt's?" she asks, spinning around to face me.

"Yea, I live with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins," I inform her. "Come on, let's go upstairs. I'll tell you more up there."

Vic sets her stuff down as we enter my room as I fill her in on my current family situation. I head over to my vanity and get my makeup out.

"So... what happened with Mattia?" She asks, raising her eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

"Nothing 'HAPPENED'. We just started making conversation outside when you left, had a few hits of my Juul, and then I had to leave."

"Hmm.. watch you guys end up getting together.." she says, making kissy faces.

"No, I highly doubt that. I don't date. And either way, I'm pretty sure he just sees me as a friend."

"Yea, 'okay'..." she says, forming air quotes with her fingers.

I grab a shirt that's next to me, and throw it at her.

"Okay, but on a serious note, what are you wearing tonight?" She asks me.

I walk over to my closet and take the outfit out. (In media above)

"Wow, okay. You have good taste in style." She says looking over my outfit.

"Thanks. Now, come on, let's get ready" I say, as I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker.

I begin to play music as we start doing our makeup.
———————————————————————————

"WOW! WE LOOK SO HOTT!" Vic exclaims.

"Right... and we just went for casual looks" I say, as she twirls me around.

"IM HERE!!!" Someone shouts from downstairs, as we run to see who it is.

"BRII! Girl!" Vic shouts, as we run down the stairs. She hugs her.

"Hey, Chris" I say, as I walk towards him after hugging Bri.

"Hey, y/n" he says, high fiving me.

"So, are we ready orrr what?" Bri says, already dressed.

Vic and I get into her car, while Bri and Chris get into his.

Let's hope this is fun...