Chapter 21: Mattia's POV

Authors Note: Shout out to my girls in the NNN gc for giving me motivation to continue writing. Anyways, this story is gonna take a turn that I hope you guys like.. enjoy.
———————————————————————————

As y/n fell asleep on my shoulder, I finally came to an understanding that the reason I get mad is because of jealousy. And that jealousy could only occur if I had feelings, which I guess I do.

Am I going to tell her? Maybe. Later, though.

I got up and covered her in a blanket. Exiting her house, I turned off the lights and locked the front door before closing it.

-10 minutes later-

As Pinto and I finally get back to the Romero house, I start to feel it again, the feeling of sadness knowing that two of by bestfriends are moving.

"Heyy!"

We walk inside.

"How'd it goo.." the boys ask, wiggling their eyebrows.

"Nothing happened, you guys. She was drunk, I just helped her get home."

They look at me with weird faces, "I think you guys were right.. I think I do like her."

Their faces drop before they run up to me and pat my back. "So are you going to tell her?" Kai asks me, concerned for his bestfriend.

I get a little jealous again, getting flash backs to how close they are, but then I remember what she told me so I shake it off. "I want to, but I'm not sure yet."

- a couple hours later-

"Okay, well Imma head home. We're all heading to the airport together still, right?" I say, grabbing my stuff.

"Yep" Alvaro says, standing up to walk my down.

"I'm going to miss you guys. For real." I say hugging him and Roshaun.

-15 minutes later-

As I finally get home, I remember that I have to pick up Y/n so she can go with us.

I text her to remind her, and set my alarm.

I was going to go on live and play some video games to pass time. I guess I was anxious for tomorrow, so I couldn't fall asleep early.

I texted Y/n goodnight, and finally started the live.

-some time later-

"Alright, y'all I'm going to go to sleep" I said, before ending the live.

As I'm about to put my phone down, I get a notification that Taylor was going live, so I decide to join.

She invites me to join, so I fix up my hair a little, and get ready.

-10 minutes later-

Taylor says she's gotta go, so she gets off.

I don't feel tired, so I invite a friend to go live with me.

-5 minutes later-

*talking about Taylor* "Yea, she won't get off my di-" I say jokingly, before getting interrupted by Chris' laughing.

We talk and joke a little more before we finally get off.

"Aight, I'll see you in the morning.. peace"

I end the live, wash up and get in bed.

I think I'm going to tell Y/n about my feelings for her tomorrow...

And with that, I slowly drift off to sleep.