Chapter 18: Re-Do

Authors Note: Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support on this book! You guys truly do make my day. Anyway, this book is slowly coming to an end, but I'm going to be writing another one. Let me know what you guys think the next one should be about! Also, I have an edit account so feel free to follow it on Insta! It's @ playboy.ale with a zero instead of an "o" ; Anyways, Back to the story, Enjoy : )
———————————————————————————

As we're all dancing at the party, some dude starts pulling towards him, but I push him away.

After multiple times of me pushing the dude away, we hear yelling.

When I finally turn towards the guy, I see an angry, drunken Mattia come up and punch the dude in the face.

A fight breaks out, causing everyone to pull out their phones to record.

Mattia got some good punches in, but the dude was twice the size of him, eventually being more dominant. The dude pushed Mattia to the ground, as he then struggled to get back up.

I go in to help him, but the dude ends up pushing me on accident, causing me to fall backwards.

"DON'T PUSH HER!" Mattia yells, somehow gaining strength, and swinging at the dude crazily.

Although I'm in pain from the push, I get up and step in front of Mattia. Pushing him backwards to stop the fight, keeping my hand on his chest to prevent him from moving forward.

"Mattia don't" I whisper.

His eyes full of anger, until they come in contact with mine, leaving him with a look of sadness.

"Yeah, that's right. Have your little girlfriend boss you around." The guy says.

Mattia rushes towards the dude, and socks him right in his jaw. As the guy falls back to the ground, "MATTIA!" I scream, partially disappointed about the acts of violence, partially worried about his physical state.

He looks at me, then storms out, angrily pushing everyone in his way.

As I run after him outside.

"Mattia.."

He keeps walking, no answer.

"Mattia!"

Still no answer.

"Dammit, Mattia. Can you just wait one minute!?"

"WHAT Y/N? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY WANT" he shouts stopping in his tracks and turning towards me.

I stand there in shock. I didn't think he'd yell at me like that..

He looks at me with a face of regret after seeing my reaction.

I just walk towards him.

"Does it hurt?" I ask, grazing over the bruise that was forming on his cheeck.

He doesn't say anything, just shakes his head.

"Can we at least go inside so I can help clean you up? It was my fault anyways..."

"It wasn't your fault. That dude should of gotten the hit after the first attempt."

I smile at him, leaving a silence between us.

I grab his hand, and go to a bathroom upstairs.

-5 minutes later-

I'm standing in between his legs, as he sits on the side of the tub, letting me clean up his wounds.

"Thank you." I say, finishing up.