Chapter 3: Hornets

I'm currently scrolling through social media, as my cousins barges in like a SWAT team.

"Okayy, let's do thisss!!" Bri begins to say.

"A couple more minutessss" I whine covering my face with the blanket.

"No. We need to make you look cute for your first day. I'm not gonna be walking around with a zombie."

"Ughhhh fineeee" I say, struggling to awake fully.

After multiple outfits and hair looks later, I decide to just go with a ripped jeans with a black off-shoulder top and Doc Martins look. (In media above)
——————————————————————————-

Classes were okay, but my attention was mostly on this group of guys that would sit in the back of class and play around. Man were they funny.

Bri and I got in her car after school.

"What are you gonna wear tonight?" she asked, smile plastered on her face.

"Probably just some jeans and a tank top, honestly." I answered her "I don't really have anything to wear for parties."

The next thing I know, we're going the opposite way of her house.

"Where are you going? The house is that way!" I asked, slightly frightened from the sudden movement and acceleration of the car.

"We're going to the mall. No way am I gonna let you go looking like a rat."
———————————————————————————

We arrived at the mall and looked through everything clothing store for something to wear.

"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't go tonight..." I said.

"WHAT ABOUT THIS!? It's like sooo cute!" My cousin asked.
———————————————————————————

After searching for hours upon hours, we finally went home.

"Okay, now go shower, while I put everything together." Bri said, pushing me into our shared bathroom.

After I showered, I walked in to my room seeing my outfit set out for me.

"Wow. This outfit actually is cute." I said, admiring my cousins fashionable work.

"Thank you, now hurry up and put it on. I still need to do your hair and makeup." she said.

"Go ahead and get yourself ready, I can handle the rest." I said, this time pushing her into the bathroom.