Chapter Nineteen

Mila took a sip of her drink before placing it back down on the table and lighting a cigarette. The group had ended up at Bar20 since they were no longer allowed at their usual place ever since Nikki and the bartender got in a fight. Tommy was seated at the booth with Mila, gulping down his beer. Vince and Nikki were so far nowhere to be found.

As Mila took another drag of her cigarette, she spotted Nikki across the room, leaned up against the wall chatting up a blonde. Mila watched in slight annoyance as Nikki leaned down and kissed her. When the boy finally came back up for air, his eyes met Mila's and he shot her a wink, causing Mila to roll her eyes and focus her attention back on her drink.

"I'm gonna go get another beer," Tommy said to Mila before exiting the booth. Mila let out a long sigh as she stared at the vodka in her glass. She was snapped back to reality when she heard someone say her name. She looked up to see Shawn, the bartender Nikki had gotten in a fight with, standing beside her.

"Shawn?" Mila asked, slightly confused as to why he was talking to her. "Can I sit?" He asked. Mila nodded in response and slid over in the booth to make room for the boy. Shawn sat down and turned to Mila as he spoke, "I saw you when I came in and just wanted to apologize for how I acted last time we spoke. What happened wasn't your fault and I shouldn't of thrown you out," He said. "It's fine, don't worry about it," Mila replied.

Mila looked back over to where Nikki was standing and saw that he was already watching her and Shawn with a look that would terrify the Grim Reaper. Mila gave him a smirk before turning her attention back to Shawn, "Did you come here by yourself?" She asked. "Yeah.. I did," He replied with an embarrassed smile. "Have a drink with me?" Mila asked with a smile. "I can finally buy you that drink I promised, what are you having?" Shawn asked happily. "Just vodka," Mila replied. "Alright, I'll be right back," Shawn said before getting up and walking towards the bar.

As Mila turned and reached in her carton for another cigarette, she felt someone sit next to her. "Well that was fa-," She began but cut herself short when she was met with Nikki's eyes instead of Shawn's as she'd expected. Her smile immediately disappeared as she spoke, "What do you want?" She asked. "You trying to make me jealous with frat boy over there?" Nikki asked, gesturing to Shawn with his head. "Fuck off Nikki," Mila retorted.

"Oh so I'm right?" Nikki asked with a chuckle. "You're a real ass you know that?" Mila said in an annoyed voice as she pushed him out of the booth and made her way to the bathroom. The girl stopped in front of the sink and stared at herself in the mirror for a moment before reaching in her pocket and retrieving a small jar of coke.

She unscrewed the cap and dumped a little bit of the powder on the side of her hand when she heard the door open. Mila jumped, nearly spilling the coke on her hand. She turned her head towards the door and rolled her eyes when she saw it was Nikki who had entered. "Seriously Nikki? This is the GIRLS bathroom," She said and narrowed her eyes at the boy before snorting the bump off her hand.

"Like I give a shit," Nikki replied. Mila groaned as she looked in the mirror to make sure there was no remnants of the drug left on her face, "What do you want?" She asked as she turned her attention back to the boy. "You," Nikki said back, crossing his arms over his chest. Mila rolled her eyes before placing the tiny jar back in her pocket and walking towards the door.

Before she could open it though, Nikki moved in front of her path, blocking the exit. "Nikki, move," Mila said sternly. "Kiss me and I might," He replied back with a smug grin. "Are you serious right now?" Mila asked, annoyance rising. "Deadly," Replied the boy as a serious look came over his face.

Mila noticed the mood change and took a step back, not knowing what to expect. However, with every step back she took, Nikki took a step closer until she felt her back hit the wall. Nikki was so close to her, she could smell the cologne on his jacket. "Come on Mila," Nikki said before leaning his head down to her ear, "You really think he could fuck you as good as I did?" He whispered.

The words sent shivers down Mila's spine and made her knees go weak. Nikki leaned back so he could see the girls face and smirked when he saw the reaction his words had caused. "He doesn't know your body like I do," Nikki said placing a hand on the girls hip and squeezing lightly. Mila tried to speak but the words got caught in her throat.

"I know exactly how you like to be touched," Nikki continued, running his hand slowly up her side. Mila felt her skin tingle when Nikki's finger tips slid over the bare skin exposed by her shirt. His hand made it to the back of her head and he gripped a hand full of her hair and tugged slightly, nearly making a moan escape Mila's mouth, "I know when you like it rough..." He said in a low voice.

Mila looked at Nikki, her body ached to touch his, but everything in her head told her not to. God knows she wanted nothing more than to take him out to the car and fuck but there was no way she was letting him off that easy. "Fuck you," She whispered, fighting back the urge to kiss him. "Oh babygirl, I'm practically begging you to," Nikki replied with a smirk.

The two stayed silent, both starting at each other for a moment before Mila finally mustered the strength to push Nikki back. "Just stay away from me Sixx. I mean it," She said before walking past him. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you do," Nikki said back as Mila exited the bathroom.

She made her way back over to the booth just as Shawn returned from the bar and sat next to her, sliding over the glass of vodka. "You okay..?" He asked. Mila watched as Nikki walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah, I'm fine," She replied, not taking her eyes off the dark haired boy.

Mila watched as Nikki approached the blonde he had been with earlier. They exchanged a few sentences before Nikki wrapped his arm around the girl's waist and they headed towards the exit. "You motherfucker..." Mila whispered to herself as the two disappeared out the doors.

"What was that?" Shawn asked. Mila shook her head before focusing her attention back on the boy next to her. She was NOT going to let Nikki ruin another night for her. "Nothing, thanks for the drink," The girl said with a smile before picking up the glass and taking few big gulps. "Damn," Shawn said with a laugh. "Rough day?" He added on. "You have no idea," Mila replied.

As Mila went to reach for her cigarettes, she felt Shawn's hand on her knee. "Maybe later I could help make it better?" He asked in a voice just loud enough for her to hear. Mila smiled and winked at him, "That just might work out," She replied before lighting a cigarette.