Chapter Twenty-Three

"Mick got arrested?!" Mila spoke in disbelief. "He was down at the bar drinking and the cops just slapped some cuffs on him out of nowhere!" Vince replied in a rage. "They're down in the lobby trying to take him to jail!" Tommy added in a worried tone. Mila's heartbeat picked up in a panic, if Mick went to jail, would she be able to get him out before the show tomorrow? Would she loose her job if she couldn't?

"Fucking Christ...Stay here!" Mila shouted in frustration at the three band members before walking out of the hotel room. She slammed the door behind her and wiped the tears from her cheeks as she headed towards the elevator. On the way down, the girl let out a quiet sob, the event with Nikki a few moments ago still had her completely shaken.

Mila managed to pull herself together and hold back the tears before the elevator dinged, signaling she had reached the lobby. As the doors slid open, the first thing she saw was Mick being pulled towards the door by three men in uniforms. Mick's eyes lit up with relief when he saw her, "Mila! What the fuck's going on?!" He shouted as he struggled against the handcuffs.

The girl tried to run up to the police officers that had detained Mick, but just as she got close, another one stepped in her way. He spoke something in Japanese that she couldn't understand but his tone didn't need a translation, he was obviously furious. Mila began pleading with the man, trying to explain that Mick hadn't done anything, but he clearly had no idea what she was saying.

Just as the three officers began to try and pull Mick out of the lobby again, a woman that had been checking in nearby approached Mila and the officer she was now arguing with. "What's going on, are you okay?" She questioned with a look of concern. "Oh, thank God," Mila spoke in a sigh of relief. "Yes, I'm fine thank you, but could you please explain to this man that the guy they arrested hasn't done anything?"

The woman turned towards the cop to translate and received a quick response back. "He says the man they arrested threw a couch out of a window...?" She spoke hesitantly. "Tell him that's impossible, he's been down here drinking the whole time, ask anyone at the bar!" Mila replied, anxiety raising by the second.

The police officer and the woman continued to converse, before the man threw up his hands and turned around to shout something at the men who had Mick detained. "Since there's no for sure way to say it was your friend, he's decided to let him go. But he wants you to know that if anymore trouble is caused, he'll come back and arrest you both," The woman explained to Mila. "There won't be anymore trouble," Mila assured her. "Thank you so much for your help," She added on. The woman gave her a small smile before returning to her bags at the reception desk.

The officers took the handcuffs off Mick and gave them both stern looks before all exiting the lobby. Mick returned the look with one just as dirty before turning around. "Holy shit Mila, I don't know what that was but thank you. One minute I'm sitting there drinking and the next I'm being pulled out of my chair and having cuffs slapped on me! Thank God you were here..." He said with a groan. "I think they thought you were Tommy...Him, Vince, and Nikki were raising hell upstairs," Mila explained. "Fuckin hell, what did they do this time?" The guitarist questioned. "I'll tell you once we're back in the room, I gotta make sure they're not going crazy again," The girl said with a laugh.

The pair boarded the elevator together and rode to the eighth floor where everyone's rooms were. As the elevator dinged and the metal doors opened, Mila let out a long sigh before stepping out. Mick cleared his throat as he followed behind the girl, "I hope you know this band wouldn't be where it is today without you Mila, we'd all be dead, in jail, or still on the streets if you weren't here to keep us together," He said. Mila paused and turned around, staring at Mick for a moment before wrapping her arms tightly around him, "Thank you Mick..." She whispered before letting go with a smile. "No, thank you," He said with a laugh.

As soon as Mila turned back around, she heard a door open. She watched as an angry looking Nikki appeared in the hallway, "I'm not a fucking child Tommy! She can't put me in timeout! If I wanna leave, I'll fucking leave!" He shouted towards the door before slamming it shut. When the bassist's body turned to walk, his eyes met Mila's and her heart dropped, "Nikki what the hell?" Mick spoke as he approached him.

"Fuck off Mick..." Nikki muttered as he pushed passed him. Mick shook his head before he resumed his walk towards his room, "Screw you Sixx, all anyone ever does is try and help you," Mick spoke over his shoulder. Nikki
simply rolled his eyes at the comment. Mila only now realized that she had completely frozen as soon as she saw Nikki and her body was shaking at the sight of him walking towards her.

At first, Mila thought he was simply going to push her out of his way, but instead, Nikki gripped her arm as he passed and began pulling her along with him, "I need you," He spoke in a harsh tone, his grip still tight on her arm. Mila tried to speak but was unable to get any words to come out. Her body was still shaking uncontrollably as Nikki opened the door to his room and pushed her in, "Shit...," Mila whispered to herself as she watched Nikki lock the door behind them.

(A/N: Abby updating after months? No surprise lmao. Thank you all for reading, I got some ideas for this next chapter and I'm so excited!!! 🖤🖤)