21 | Cleaning and Clearing

Y/n felt gentle hands stroking her hear, causing her to smile slightly, but not move. She tried to pay Fred no mind as she tried to go back to sleep. ''C'mon love, time to get up,'' Fred whispered in her ear, though she didn't answer. Instead, she turned around and away from him. ''Y/n, if you don't get up, I'll drag you out of bed.''

''Why won't you let me sleep in peace?'' Y/n asked, pulling the blanket over her head.

The blanket shifted, letting some of the cold air inside, causing Y/n to shiver slightly. She turned around and finally opened her eyes, seeing Fred under the blanket as well. ''Blame it on Mum. Now, you better get up if you want breakfast.''

When she didn't move, but close her eyes again, she felt the bed shift. A second later, the blanked was ripped off of her, causing her to shriek. ''WHAT THE HECK, FRED?''

He simply stood there, the blanket hanging over his shoulder. ''Great, you're awake now. Go change.''

''You're so mean,'' Y/n said, then stood up from the bed. She grabbed the blanket from him, wrapping it around herself.

''You know you love me,'' Fred teased, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

''I'm questioning it right now,'' she grumped.

Fred laughed, pecking her cheek. ''Please, go change. I'm starving.''

''Fine.'' Fred let her go and she walked out of the room, making her way towards the one she was supposed to be in.

''Where were you?'' asked Ginny when Y/n entered the room.

''Twins' room,'' Y/n said as she put Fred's blanket on her bed, bending down to open her trunk.

''Did you two do something?'' Hermione asked suggestively, causing Y/n to furrow her eyebrows.

''George was in the room.''

''Oh, right.''

Y/n snorted, turning back around and picking out some clothes to change into. The three girls went down to breakfast and after everyone had had a taste of Molly's amazing cooking, everyone was given something to do. Molly had given everyone rags and buckets, then assigned everyone a room to clean.

''So, you never told me about what you'd talked with Harry about,'' Y/n reminded them after her and the twins had apparated to their assigned room.

The twins froze, sharing a look, before Fred spoke. ''He wanted to give us the money he'd won from the Triwizard Tournament.''

Y/n's eyes widened. ''What? You didn't take them, did you?''

''We did,'' the twins said in unison.

She sighed. ''Is it for the shop, at least?''

''Of course.'' Fred nodded.

''Mum doesn't know, though,'' George informed her. ''Please don't tell her, she'd take them away.''

''I won't, don't worry,'' Y/n assured them, then picked up a rag from the bucket. She turned around and started to clean the shelves, the twins sharing a look of confusion.

''Why're you cleaning like that?'' asked George, causing the girl to stop and look at them.

''You know you can use magic outside of school now, right?'' Fred reminded her, causing Y/n to blush in embarrassment.

''Oh, yeah.''

The three bewitched their rags to clean the room, then sat down in the middle of it. Y/n sat on Fred's lap, who sat cross legged and hugged her from behind, holding her close. His chin was rested on her shoulder as he, his girlfriend and his twin were talking.

''Well, how is the cleaning going-'' The three whipped their heads towards the door where Molly stood. She'd noticed the rags cleaning on their own and looked at the teenagers. ''YOU THREE BETTER GET UP AND START CLEANING YOURSELVES!''

''But Mum-''

''NO BUTS! GIVE ME YOUR WANDS, ALL OF YOU! YOU'LL GET THEM WHEN YOU'RE DONE CLEANING! WITHOUT MAGIC!"'

The three sighed and took their wands out, handing them to the older witch. She waved her own wand, causing the rags to drop, then left the room. When they finished they walked down the stairs, passing a portrait of a witch Y/n didn't quite recognize.

''ANOTHER MUDBLOOD IN MY HOUSE? WHAT IS THIS DUSGRACE DOING IN THE HOUSE OF BLACK?'' the woman on the portrait yelled out upon seeing Y/n, causing the young girl to jump back from fright.

''HEY!'' Fred turned to her. ''Shut it, you old hag!'' He closed the curtains around the portrait as the woman continued throwing out insults.

''Damn,'' Y/n managed to say after blinking a few times.

''Just ignore her,'' Fred spoke as he approached Y/n, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close, pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

''I don't really care, honestly,'' Y/n admitted. ''It's just a painting, anyway.''

''That's the spirit.'' Fred smiled, causing Y/n to laugh.

After having cleaned the attic as well, the three were exhausted. They went back to the twins' room, crashing on the beds. Fred and Y/n cuddled on the former's bed, too tired to move.

''We should probably shower,'' said Y/n, causing Fred to perk up.

''Together?''

Y/n slapped his chest. ''No, you pervert!'' She then added quietly, ''Maybe another time.''

''Hey, I heard that!'' George fake gagged. ''You guys are disgusting!''

Fred looked at his twin. ''You're saying that because you don't have a girlfriend.''

''It would still be disgusting even if I did have a girlfriend!'' George spoke, then stood up from his bed, facing the couple. ''I'm going to take a shower now, then the two of you are going after me, separately. And you better not do anything while I'm gone either. We don't want any little Freds and Y/ns running around yet.''

''Since when did you become Mum?'' Fred scoffed, whilst Y/n blushed like mad and hid her face in his chest.

''Since I don't want her to kill you for becoming a father at the age of seventeen!'' George exclaimed, then grabbed a pair of clothes and a towel. ''At least let Y/n finish school first.''