60 | He Calls Me Love

''Mum, I can't find my scarf!''

''Mum, I can't find my hat!''

''Cole, your scarf is on the couch, Liam, your hat's on the dining table.'' The two boys scurried off to go pick up their belongings, while their mother entered the room she'd intended to.

''Flo, are you dressed yet?'' Y/n asked, watching as her daughter put on her jacket.

''Yes, Mum!'' Flora spoke, a grin on her face. She picked up her hat, the Bulgarian colors fitting her outfit of choice. Y/n nodded and walked out of the room, bumping into her husband.

''Love, where's the face paint?'' Fred asked, putting his hands on his wife's shoulders to prevent her from falling.

''It's probably in my make-up purse, check there.'' Fred nodded and placed a kiss on her cheek before rushing away to find his face paint.

It was always a chaos when they had to go somewhere – Y/n was always the only one who knew where things were, her four children, Fred himself being one of them, always having to come and ask her where something of theirs is placed. She didn't mind it, though. It was a part of the job as a mother, after all. Besides, as long as they were on time – which surprisingly always were – she was fine with it.

''Fred, dear, did you take the tent?'' Y/n asked as she entered the room, finding the man trying to paint his face on his own while looking at the mirror.

''Yes, I put it in the trunk of the car,'' Fred said, then turned to his wife. ''Would you mind lending me a hand here?''

Y/n giggled and walked over, grabbing the brush and the colors. She fixed his crooked eyes, then started applying the colors, starting with the white that covered the whole of his forehead, then the green that stretched over his eyes and nose, and lastly the red that was on his mouth and chin. ''This brings back memories,'' Y/n said as she worked.

''It sure does,'' Fred agreed. ''I feel old now.''

''We aren't even forty yet, we're not that old.''

''But we're getting old!'' Fred complained. ''Though, you'd probably still look good even as an old grandma, so I see why you're not worried about aging.''

Y/n blushed and hit his chest slightly, closing the paint and putting it away. She felt her cheeks become warmer from his comment, smiling at the way Fred could still make her blush after so many years of being together. To her, it meant that the love between them was still burning strong.

''Are the others going to wait for us at the stadium?'' Y/n asked, zipping up her make-up bag.

''Yes, Hermione rang earlier and told me so,'' Fred said, an exited grin on his face. ''And I managed to answer on my own!''

Y/n laughed. ''Finally, after so many years! I'm proud of you, Freddie.'' She went on her tippy toes and kissed his neck, not wanting to color her lips from his face. Y/n appreciated the effort he's putting in trying to learn to do some things that muggles do, for example learning how to use a phone and buying a TV. What surprised her, though, was him insisting to get a drivers' license, but that could've been because he didn't want to feel inferior to Ron, who'd done the same.

''Is everyone ready?'' asked Fred as he scanned through his family. Each of them had put their shoes on and grabbed jackets, and were now ready to leave. ''Are we forgetting something?''

''No, we have everything here.''

''Cole, put the toilet seat down, we're not bringing it with us.''

''But we have to show it to Fred!''

''Liam, no.''

''But mum-''

''I said no.''

The twins let out a sigh. ''Fine.'' Cole put the toilet seat down, caressing it. Y/n couldn't believe they'd actually blown up a toilet in their first year and sent Fred and George the toilet seat as a gift.

''I don't think we're forgetting anything.'' Y/n returned to her husband's question. ''We should head out now, though.''

The journey to the stadium was a joyous one, filled with singing along to Disney songs. The youngest, Flora, was particularly found of 'Let It Go', so it had to be repeated a few times, much to her brothers' dismay.

Y/n helped Fred pay the fee to the muggle that owned the camp when they arrived, then quickly made their way to their spot and put up the tent, this time by magic. After that they made their way towards the entrance at the stadium.

''Freddie!''

''Georgie!'' The twins embraced each other as if they hadn't seen one another in a while, even though they'd seen each other yesterday at work. When they pulled away, though, they realized they were sporting different colors.

''YOU'RE FOR BRAZIL?''

''YOU'RE FOR BULGARIA?''

Fred Weasley II joined his twin cousins, Cole and Liam being excited to tell their younger cousin about the mischiefs they were planning for their upcoming second year at Hogwarts, and how they were going to terrorize Filch – Y/n thought the guy deserved a break, he's been at the school for forever.

The Potters arrived soon after, so did Ron and Hermione and Bill and Fleur. Percy and Audrey came after that, then Charlie arrived along with Molly and Arthur. Once the whole Weasley clan was together, they headed up to the top box, where Hermione had managed to score seats for everyone.

As she was walking, Y/n noticed a familiar blond sitting next to his wife and child – Draco and her were colleagues in the Auror department, yet he never mentioned he's going to the World Cup final as well. She gave him a curt nod when he caught her gaze, and she received one back.

''But Viktor Krum's on the team! Bulgaria's obviously going to win!'' Fred tried to reason with his brother, the two still fighting over their disagreement.

''Why don't you bet on it?'' Y/n suggested, pocking her head between the two.

The twins looked down at her, then back at each other and smirked. ''Fine. Whoever looses has to be the others' slave for a month,'' Fred suggested, crossing his arms.

''Okay that's childish-''

''Deal.'' The two shook hands, causing Y/n to sigh.

They finally made it to their seats and the twins sat next to each other, bragging about what they'd make the other do when they win. Y/n laughed at them, happy that they haven't changed at all.

It was bizarre to her how she'd known them since she was eleven. She was just a clueless muggleborn and they took her under their wings. They became her best friends and she fell in love with one of them, who in turn fell in love with her. They went through a war together and survived. It was scary how many scary things, witnessed so much death and destruction, and yet they still found the will to smile.

She leaned on Fred's shoulder as the commentator, none other than Lee Jordan himself, announced the arrival of the Bulgarian mascots, the last ad, it being about Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, disappeared from the scoreboard. Fred looked down at her and pressed a kiss on the top of her head, speaking. ''Everything alright, love?''

Y/n smiled, looking at him and pressing a quick kiss to his lips. Cole and Liam, who'd seen them, grimaced at the sight, but the couple paid them no mind. ''Everything's perfect.''

It's bizarre, Y/n thought as she turned back to watch the Veela dance around. It's bizarre how up to this day he's still here, alive, well and happy, and he still calls me love.

THE END

P. S. Bulgaria won. George was not happy about it.