45 | Reunions

It was still quite early and they hadn't opened the shop yet when they heard the bell at the entrance cling. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, putting down the products she was levitating on their shelves, before heading to the staircases.

''Sorry, but we're still closed,'' Fred said from somewhere in the shop.

''Even for your brother?'' Y/n caught a glimpse of the speaker, noticing Bill alongside a blonde girl she couldn't properly see.

''Oh, Bill, hi! George, Y/n, Bill's here!'' Fred spoke as he emerged from behind the counter. ''Aren't you Fleur Delacour?''

Y/n's eyes widened upon hearing her friend's name and she hurried down the stairs, finally seeing the blonde properly.

''Fleur?'' she asked and the three turned to look at her.

''Y/n!'' Fleur exclaimed and approached the girl, the two of them embracing.

''Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!'' Y/n said as the two pulled away. ''Hey, Bill.''

George joined the group as well, greeting the guests. ''What're you doing here?''

''Well, I never got to see the shop and I just came back from my trip, so I decided to come and check on my little brothers,'' Bill explained and ruffled both of Fred and George's hairs, causing them to grunt. ''Fleur, my fiancé, said she wanted to meet my brothers, but it seems like you already know each other.''

''Oui, zey were very interesting when I went to 'Ogwarts for the Triwizard Tournamet,'' Fleur said.

George, Fred and Y/n stood there in surprise. ''Fiancé?''

''Congratulations, mate!" both Fred and George exclaimed while jumping at their brother, while Y/n  congratulated Fleur.

Y/n walked alongside Fleur and Bill as the twins walked the two around, giving them a brief tour of the shop. When they finished it was almost time for the shop to open, but there was still some spare time to chat. Fleur pulled Y/n to the side as the three boys continued talking, not minding the girls.

''Is 'e ze Bill you were talking about?'' Fleur asked, her accent still there, but butter.

Y/n laughed. ''Yeah, that's the one. The world is a small place, isn't it?''

''Yeah,'' Fleur agreed and blushed. ''You said 'e was 'andsome, but I didn't expect zat 'andsome.''

The time to open the shop neared and Bill and Fleur decided to leave, since they had some work to do as well. The twins and Y/n hurried to finish the work they'd left behind, then opened the shop, a few people already waiting in a line outside.

- - -

Diagon Alley had been less crowded than usual and most shops were closed. A lot of people were afraid, since they knew Voldemort was back now. On top of that, Ollivander had been kidnapped, which scared the shop owners even further.

That, though, was not the case with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

The shop was bursting with customers, a lot of whim being Hogwarts students who'd come to restock for the upcoming school year. Y/n was starting to feel bad for Filch, the guy seriously needs a break.

Fireworks were flying around, kids were yelling, Fred and George were advertising their products every chance they got, being the bad influence they've always been.

The Weasleys, along with Harry and Hermione, had come to visit the shop on their way for school supplies. Since Y/n hadn't seen Hermione in a while, she tagged along with her and Ginny, who'd ended up looking at love potions.

''Hello, ladies,'' the twins spoke as they appeared behind the three girls.

''Love potions, huh?'' Fred asked. ''You aren't looking for one yourself, are you, love?''

Y/n gave a playful smirk. ''No. Not yet, at least.'' Fred's eyes widened slightly, causing the girl to laugh.

''They really do work,'' George said.

''Though from what we've been hearing, sis, you're doing very well on your own too,'' Fred teased.

''Meaning?'' Ginny got defensive.

''Are you currently not dating Dean Thomas?'' asked George.

Y/n turned to Ginny with a smirk. ''You are?'' she asked, causing the ginger girl to blush.

''That's none of your business,'' Ginny said and walked away.

''Hey, Gin, I want details!'' Y/n called, only to be ignored by the girl, which caused her to laugh.

Hermione was looking away from the love potions, seemingly distraught. She was holding a bottle, but soon looked away and put the bottle down. Y/n looked in the direction her friend had been staring at and noticed Cormac McLaggen, a Gryffindor, there. He was looking at Hermione, making her uncomfortable.

''C'mon, let me show you some more things,'' Y/n said and grabbed her by the hand, leading her away.

''Thanks, Y/n,'' Hermione said.

''How much for this?'' Ron asked, looking up at his brothers. Y/n and Hermione stopped at the stairs, watching the exchange.

Fred and George looked at him and spoke simontainously. ''Five Galleons.''

''I'm your brother,'' Ron argued.

The twins looked at each other, shrugged, then looked back at Ron. ''Ten Galleons.''

Y/n sighed and walked up to the twins. ''Guys, don't tease him,'' she said and looked at Ron. ''Fifteen Galleons.''

''You're just as bad as them,'' Ron groaned, walking away from the conversation, whilst the others laughed.

Hermione followed him and the two made their way downstairs together. They stopped in the middle of the shop and exchanged a few words, which Y/n couldn't hear from where she was standing. The two then looked around, as if to check if someone's looking at them, then walked out of the shop.

Knowing them, Y/n could tell they were about to get themselves into trouble. They've always been able to get themselves out of it, though, so Y/n didn't worry too much.