Chapter 18|Noah

Quick A/N: Hey dj from CNCO and Meghan Trainor was been a huge inspiration for this chapter. I thought to share it with you. Enjoy!!

I'm so screwed.

The moment I touched her lips I knew I won't be able to pull away. Ever! Mini explosion started going off in my head repeatable and when i felt her kissing me back I could barely control myself. I groaned when she slightly opened her mouth to give me access and when my tongue touched hers I pulled her even closer to me.

She had her hands on my back hugging me and the spots she touched burned like wildfire.

God, oh, God. She'll be the death of me, that's for sure.

She was such a cock tease with all the biting and sucking, I was so turned on almost instantly. And I was certain that she could hear the fast and loud beats of my heart.

Fuck!

My hands moved to her hair tugging the roots pulling her closer even though there wasn't any closer left. Frankly if I had a way to make us one right now I would. A small moan escaped from the back of her throat as i did that and I felt like I'm losing it. Rumor had it that she was hotter than hell but I didn't believe it until I felt it first-handed. She could bring anyone on their knees begging for more. I know because I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. She is addictive. And now all I can think of is I want more.

I break the kiss after a while leaving us both panting and I look at her. She still has her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. I'm making small circles rubbing her neck with my thumbs and she opens her eyes to look at me. I can see the desire into them as they bore into mine.

She moves her hands on my chest and I'm doing the best I can to slow my heart rate but it's inevitable.

"Why did you stop?" she said and her voice was hoarse.

"I..I.." I stuttered. Dear fucking lord, i stuttered. I am a total mess. I can't even form words.

Oh, what she is doing to me?

"Don't stop." she said again and placed her hands on my neck pulling me to her again.

Fuck, it feels so good, it's uncanny. She tastes so good, like cherry coke with a hint of chocolate from all the candy she had earlier. So,so sweet! I was never able to understand whose people that can't resist to cakes and stuff but now I do. Now that I had a sliver i want the whole cake! How can I stop now when all I'm thinking about is how good it will be to bury myself into her?

Like I said, screwed.

We continue to make out like a couple of horny teenagers in the parking lot and I am so hard that I can't stop thinking that I gotta to have her right here right now.

And i stiffed.

I pull myself unwillingly from her. I can't tell you what kind of will power that action holds because in normal circumstances i wouldn't stop even if a meteor hit me.

"No,no. Stop." I said taking a couple of steps back, my voice huskier and deeper than normal. The moment I stopped touching her I felt cold, like the life was drained from my body. I shook my head to clear my thoughts forcing myself to believe that I was hallucinating and I didn't feel this way.

"What? Why?" She said out of breath looking shocked. I avoided eye contact at all cost.

"We can't do that."

She came closer and placed her hands on my chest again and warmth spread through my body making my heart jolt in place.

"We did moments ago."