Chapter 4: We the mortals touch the metals

Previously, on Total Command:

"Y͍̰͗̇o͚̭̎̈u̱̿n͗͟g̖ ̦̭̎͊M͖͌ḯ̯͜d͎͎̓̋ō̜̺̕r̺̓ȋ̲y͍͇̑̏a̛̻̘̿" Hissed the metal parody of All Might.

"Oh God no."

"Å͎ctiva̢͐t̰̾í̖n͈͆g̮̀ s͉͂ubr͕͊ò̻ù̯t̥̿iṉ̐e: sparring." He didn't know what was creepier, the voice it used, or the harsh contrast it had when it announced the subtitle. In any case, he panicked.

"Abort operation!" he commanded, hoping Mei had at least added voice recognition to the beast.

"V̞͛ő͍ic̗̊e ̰̓c̺̉om͙̂ma̤͡nd͒͢ r͚̉ẽ͍co̦͂gní̬ze̼̐d̮̍;̱̓ s̤̓u̙͑b̦͌j̖́ę̆ct̡ Izuku Midoriya," the machine hummed. He let out a sigh of relief and picked up the tarp wrapping Mei in it.

"V̻͠o̪͗i̡͡c̯̆e ̻̒c̺̋omm̨͋ȃ̙n͇d͚̐ ̖̐o̪͊ṿ̚e̢͒ȑ̜rų̑ḷ̛eḍ̐;͇͡ ͈̅P̄͜re͔͞p͙̑a̯̔ȓ̮e ̦͞yo̟̒ur͂ͅs̙̎el̝͛f ̈́͟t̝̚o̥̚ go̲̍͞ͅ ͔͈͑͛b͕̈e͙̋ŷ̜̞͝o̤͕̓̈n͈̞̑d̫͡," grumbled the machine while dropping into a combat stance.

"Oh fuck me sideways." He never said he didn't learn anything from Katsumi.

"V̻̄ǫ͆ȉ͖c͖̑ẻ͈ ̢̚c̭̓o̼͗m̝̑m̨͌ań̳d͞ͅ n̬̒ot rec̪̚o̻͆g̯͂n͙͆ize̛̬d͓́."

Inko's maternal senses tingled. "I wonder what's that about?" she hummed, hoping her son was safe.

Elsewhere, All Might ignored the same sensation. "Hope he isn't doing anything stupid."

"WHY-" He jumped back dodging a punch. Thankfully the machine was chasing him, away from the slumbering Mei. "ARE YOU-" He used his forearm to redirect another punch away from him and onto the ground, wincing at the power behind the punch. "IGNORING MY COMMANDS?!" he managed to scream out as the machine struggled to pull its hand out of the ground.

The robot rose back up, eye locking onto his again as it started speaking."Sṷ̓b͂͢r̨̆o̼̾ũ̩ẗ̼́i̲͡n̬è̼:̮͛ sparring c̲͊a̘̚n o̼͞nl͈͞y b̥͂e̞͒ ͎̎d̢͞e-ac̮͝tiv̠̋at̢̋ed iń̢ th͚̏e ̭̅ev̻e̱̍ṇ̉t ̬͘o̪͞f̻̔ ͐͢y̺̆oü͍ṛ̋ ͔̅ù̯nc̰̍ons͇͑cio͔͋u̔͜sņ̉eś͕s̯,̡̓ ̕͟m͈̒y͙͂ ͕̊in̢͊ŏ̠p̗̂e̗͂ra̩̅bil̯̔iţ͡y,̞ ̯͑or ̝̅by Mo̡̓t̜͌her'̰̊s̡͑ ̨͞c͖̏ọ̈m͕͛m̠̓an͕͒ḑ̀. ̬̓Yỏ̬ǘ̼ d͓̓o͕͑n̜̑'̮͆t ȟ̙av̭́e ̻̓th̜̿ẹ͊ ͚͑c̜͠leá̠r̢͆an̪̍ce͆͢, ͈̉Yó͚ư̬n͍͌g̳͒ ͜͠M͇͝i̝͌dȯ̦ṛiy͕a"

That's it. I'm gonna kill Mei when she gets up .

He ducked under another punch

"SO! "He kicked the ground, jumping over another punch. "THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO BREAK YOU?!" he yelled, rolling up to a martial art stance. Time to learn if just watching heroes fight movies actually thought him anything

The machine roared in what he assumed was supposed to be laughter; the roar of weird tones was making him dizzy- the sound itself was triggering Izuku's fight or flight instinct enough to give him high blood pressure. "Le̢͆ț̎s̯͠ s̘̈́eẻ͇ ̜͐i̭̔f̲͊ ̺y͔̾o̽͟u c̯a̗̒n ̯͒d͓̆o͙͛ t̳̓hå̞t͈̚ y̧͂oǔ͔ng͍̃ ̻̎ṃ̇aņ̓"

His eyebrow twitched. Mei gave this thing enough AI to be able to taunt people?

This time he knew the training wheels were off. The machine hissed as the hydraulics kicked in, bounding in front of him in a simple step, arm pulled back ready to punch. Izuku barely managed to limbo under the punch, anchoring himself with an arm and kick Mecha-Might in what would be the ribs. He hissed and winced as Newton's 3rd law reared its ugly head, the machine not budging.