Chapter 57: I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know what this means by now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eiji burst into the hospital room where Izuku was lying on his bed, clearly half asleep. He looked so handsome, lying there with the sunlight filtering on his face. More than that, he looked delicious , his legs exposed by his hospital gown and an unmistakable bulge outlined in the creases of the fabric.

"Izuku, darling, wake up." The woman shut off her flames, allowing her face to be fully visible. She walked to his side, taking a seat on the edge of his bed and smoothing the curls of his mop of hair. The man's eyes flitted open, emerald orbs slowly focusing on her smiling face.

Izuku blinked harder, his expression shifting as he seemed to register who was sitting by his side. "Endev-"

Eiji put a finger to his lips. "Call me Eiji." She slowly drew the finger down his lips to his chin, tracing a line down his Adam's apple and to his collarbone.

"W-what are you doing here?" His chest rose and fell slowly, but she could hear the heavy beating of his heart as she laid a hand on the powerful chest in front of her.

"I came to see you, of course." She smiled again, toying with the collar of his gown. "I wanted to thank you for saving me from that psychopath."

He furrowed his brow. "But, I was just doing what anyone would do."

"Oh but you're not just anyone, are you? You are so much more than anyone I've ever met." She bit her lip, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear to allow the man a better look at his face. "You are perhaps the greatest man alive. Even I can recognize that I was too slow, too distracted to see that killer coming. You saved me." She reached to the hem of her neckline and tugged at the hidden zipper, allowing her copious bust to come into view as she drew the zipper down. "And I have come to reward you."

Izuku's eyes grew large, drawn helplessly to her rapidly exposing torso. Judging by the growing bulge down at his pelvis, he seemed to be appreciating the view. "I couldn't-"

"Don't worry, Darling, I'll take the lead. I've never had a man before..." She gently swung a leg over, straddling Izuku on the bed and sneaking her hand under his gown to her target.

It was so warm to the touch even through the fabric of his boxers that her breath hitched just for a moment before she started stroking the slowly enlarging member. "But I think I can figure things out."

The man's face grew hot with a blush, and before he could utter another word, Eiji leaned down and planted a searing kiss on his lips. He seemed to struggle for a moment with confusion, but with time he surged forward, reciprocating the gesture. Eiji suppressed a smirk as things came together even better than she could have imagined.

Quicker than he could react, she had his wrists pinned to the bed, holding them together with one hand as she leaned back. "As I said, I'll take the lead. Now be a good boy and stay like that for me."

Izuku nodded slowly as Eiji stood up and stripped fully tossing her whole suit on the floor only keeping her knee-high boots on, giving the man a glorious view of her well-muscled yet still soft body. His eyes followed along her generous curves as she swayed her hips, sauntering over to him and retaking her place right over his torso.

She ignited a small flame from her fingertip then slowly drew her finger down the front of Izuku's gown, igniting the garment with the weak flame just enough to sear a line through it, both sides sliding off his body and revealing the spectacle of rippling, powerful muscles that sent an immediate ache straight to her core. "Now, let's free this." Her fingernail caught on the hem of his underwear, pulling down the garment and freeing Izuku jr. to stand tall in all his glory.