Chapter 44: Every heart sings a song

Izuku softly grunted, rays of sunshine rousing him out of his slumber.

He hugged the soft mass next to him a little harder as his body acclimated to the waking world, causing Mei to mewl softly against his shoulder.

Right... must have fallen asleep after all of... that.

"M͈o̦rn̼ing͎, s̯unshi͉ne͚,̳" Nana whispered in his head huskily, clearly just waking up herself. "Ho̢w̡ ̧w̧a͢s ͓i̥t̡ ̣f͚or̰ ̬yo͢u̟?"

He should've been embarrassed- or at least blushed- but he was strangely calm as he remembered the previous night. He caressed Mei's hair with a small smile on his face, enjoying the content smile spreading on hers.

Good, it felt good. Thanks for the pointers, Nana. He heard the woman in his head chuckle heartily and felt the faint sensation of his hair getting ruffled.

"N͙o̲, t̼hͅan͎k y̝ou f̬or th̝at-͇ be͉e̬n ̙w̘a̳nting͟ ̰to͎ feel͎ ̤th̨a̧t f͔o̪r͕ ͅa w̲hi̘l͟e mysel͜f..."

He almost laughed at the feeling of her blushing. "W̨ai͙t, dḭd I say ̻t͕hat͚ ̹o̠u̪t ̭lo̝u̬d͖?"͢

You know I would've felt it even if you hadn't, right?

Mei blinked slowly, her mind slowly rising out of the depths of sleep, staring at the soft reflections of the sun on Izuku's ceiling. That... what was that...?

Was that sex?

Why did no one tell me it felt... so good?

She groaned at the memories, her body shivering at the phantom sensations and the weight in her belly. She ran her hand across her stomach, feeling his essence still inside her, bulging her ever so slightly with the sheer amount still in her.

Huh, he filled me that much? Wait...

She rolled over trying to ignore the feelings washing over her, just wanting to rub her face against her boyfriend's chest and go back to sleep.

The lack of boyfriend snapped her awake.

"Wha- Izuku?" She tossed the covers to the side, trying to find him, but instead only finding an empty bed.

For a moment she was scared, reaching around the bed trying to find him, worried the night they spent was only a dream. Her brain forgetting the clear proof of it happening still sloshing inside her.

The door to his room opened and Mei flinched, pulling the covers to cover her body on reflex.

"Good morning Mei," Izuku greeted with a soft smile, holding a tray full of food in one hand pushing the door open with another.

Did Izuku always look so... so handsome?

"Mornin', Zuku~" she mumbled, looking down on his body. There was something attractive about seeing him just wearing an apron and shorts. She paused and touched her own cheek with her hand, Yep, I'm blushing.

Doing it a lot... She couldn't help but smile more. Didn't know blushing could feel so good...

Izuku gently placed the tray on her lap with a smile. "Breakfast is served, hope you like it."

Mei didn't even blink before tugging at his apron and pulling him down to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you."

Izuku chuckled softly. "I'm aware." He left a quick peck on her lips. "I love you too."

After her breakfast was done, Mei kicked her legs over the side of the bed. Then she attempted to get up.

Attempted.