Chapter 67: If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive.

A/N: I am, unlike most would believe, Alive.

been busy with college, then with the corona BS, and recently started doing drawing comms that take up most of my time- and honestly, the muse for writing just wasn't with me. and didn't want to hammer out a sub-par chapter due to itNow, I got some inklings of the muse back in me, so 

hello there 

                                                                 ----------------- -----------------

"I love youhhh~" Katsumi mumbled against Izuku's back, nuzzling against the nape of his neck and hugging tighter against his neck as he gave the woman a piggyback ride back to the dorms with a soft smile on his face.

"̫I ͕do͖n't know͙ wh̤a̱t'͓s ͢m̱o̡r͕e ͓i͟mp̪res̟si̱v̡e̤," Nana mumbled, breaking the moment created by the setting sun and the calm spring breeze. "T̤h̞aț yo̝u͓ ͙m̳anaged to ̼k̰n̟o̗c̘k̳ he̼ṛ out̨-̙ ̟o̤r̭ ͚i̙t̬ ̩t̳o̖ok͚ l̼o̬n͎g̫e̘ŗ ̪t͔o g̢et̥ e̩v̮e̺ṟyțh̰i̟n̘g o̡ut o̜f h͈e̡r ̰t̘han t̠o w͓a͟sh ̠her a͟nd̡ ̲ḍre̼s͈s̱ her̨ c͖o̼mbined." ͚

For once can you not?

"N̦ah.̖"

"Midoriya?"

His body tensed before his brain caught up with real-life once more, recognizing the voice. "Saiko?"

The tall woman looked back, not sweaty but with clear signs of tiredness in her gait. He figured she must've been working out- now that he thought about it she wasn't in the group with All Might in the earlier class either.

How did I not-

"̠You͉ ̝we̩re͢ z͢oned̺ ou͜t̻ ͕th͖i̥nk͜in̦g abo̢ṳt̢ h̨ow t̼o impr͔ov͎e͢ yo̭uͅr fi͉g̫htin̤g̝ ͓p͎rowe̘ss̢, r̺em͖e̳m͎be͕r?"

Rig-

His eyes focused on a certain clump of lilac hair, the owner looking back at him with fear in her eyes.

" You."

Saiko flinched, getting between the two on instinct, seemingly only remembering the events of the sports festival at that moment. "Midoriya, don-"

He blinked, then sighed, the sudden tension leaving his shoulders as he relaxed, as much as he could with still carrying the dazed Katsumi on his back. "Sorry, that came out rougher than I intended-"

Both girls seemed to relax at the switch of tone, Hitsuki still refusing to leave the shadow of Saiko even with the tension dropping between them.

"Good to see that you are taking steps to better yourself," he mumbled, looking away and readjusting Katsumi on his back, the woman mumbling softly against his neck. "I'm sure it feels better than to look down on others too."

His tone was ruder than Saiko had expected but not as aggressive as she feared. Funny, she never imagined Izuku to be the type to hold a grudge.

Then again, it was foolish of her to think he would be perfect enough to let that go.

Note to self: never get on his bad side.

Ochako yawned, stretching slowly from her spot in Izuku's bed. Mei was already awake and tinkering with something on his desk as their boyfriend slumbered in bed. His head was being petted by an affectionate Momo, with Mina playing with her phone on his chest, and Katsumi sprawled on his legs, still deep in her own sleep.