Chapter 25: What's meant to be will always find a way

"Toga! TOGAAAAATAAAA!" Nejire pounded the much taller Hero-course student's muscular shoulder trying to get her attention. "Have you heard? Have ya?"

"Heard what?" Tamai, the gloomy and lanky member of the top three huffed. The motion causing her dark hair covering her left eye to shift.

"There is a male in class 1A! Isn't that exciting?" Nejire announced smiling broadly. Her curvy body almost vibrating with excitement "I heard he was strong enough to break the robots in the exam with a punch!"

Tamai flinched. "Whoa... he sounds strong..."

"He has Power , eh?" Mira, the muscular and tall one of the three said aloofly. She looked like a miniature All Might. The only thing that gave her away was her rather... simplistic face.

"Yeah! Yeah! I heard he was a government experiment that escaped!"

"Hado that sounds a little far-fetched..." Tamai mumbled looking away. She is gonna be at this for a while...

"And remember that vigilante from a while back? The guy?"

"Knuckleduster?" Mira hummed, remembering something Madam had mumbled about the mountain of a man.

"Yeah! They say he is his father!" Nejire beamed, "And All Might his mom!"

"W-wha-? How? All Might hasn't been off duty... ever?" Tamai mumbled only to get ignored by the other two.

"What's his name though?"

Nejire poked her chin trying to remember the name of the current center of gossip. "I think it's something with a Mi...was it Mi-"

"-DORIYA?!" Momo managed to exclaim just before all 150 kilos of muscle and tempered bone that was Izuku collapsed onto her.

Mei watched as her man collapsed onto Momo.

Wait...

She looked at them both, laying on the ground, Izuku on top of Momo.

Is this what sex is?

"M-Mei help me-" Momo grunted, blushing feverishly trying to push the unconscious male off. ...God I can feel each muscle fiber when I push against him...

Wait...

"Oh God- OH GOD IS HE ALIVE?" Momo was truly panicking now, and if she didn't calm down she would soon join Izuku in unconsciousness.

Then again, she wasn't overburdening her cerebrum with the tasks of all other parts of the brain.

"Huh- OH!" Mei shook her head, coming out of her trance and pulling her unconscious boyfriend off of the raven-haired hero.

With what looked like little effort.

Wait... what?

Momo looked at Mei dumbfounded; she had managed to pull Izuku into a sitting position, head lolled down seemingly asleep.

Then she noticed her arms.

Arms that looked lanky and wiry at first glance, but as they were gripping onto the back of Izuku's shirt, they bulged.

Arms of someone that gained upper body strength over the years pounding steel into shape.

Oh right... Support course.

"You alright?" the pinkette asked, crouching down, still holding onto their... wait yeah- he never answered.

Wait...