Still a Fangirl

Well.. Unusually I'm so happy, but then expectedly I'm sleepy today.

Atlast my 1st year semester exams are finally gonna end tomorrow.May be that's why I'm happy?.

I feel bit tired from studying Anatomy for whole 5 hours in a stretch.Yes, I'm workaholic.

And it was already Past 2 Am in the morning

So I decided that a break will do.

"Just let's watch some BTS funny compilation in Youtube",I thought while taking my phone from the side table and started to watch it as it's the only medicine can make me feel at peace.

Suddenly a message poped up in my phone with a nametag "Beach".

A smile soon made its way on my lips as I was looking at my phone's screen.

Beach: Up?

Me:yes.why? Missed me?😂

Beach:hell no!

Me:yes I know..okay..btw why r u up this late?

Beach:I too have semester exam u idiot!

Me: Oh?I forgot.whacha doin? finished preparing for tomorrow's exam?

Beach:No. not! And never!.You know I don't feel like studying ..so imma just doing quick sketchs of BTS.

Me:hey!!!! please padi..apo than unaku nala veala kadaikum and nama plan padi nama south korea poga mudiyum (hey!!! please study..then only you'll get a job and we can able go to south korea as we planned)

Beach:povom girl(we'll go girl)!! U r j-hope for a reason.

Me:I'm on my break to watch BTS videos so bye..work hard.fighting!! Good night^*^

Beach:byeeeeeee beach!!!

Me:bitch?!!

Beach: Bitch???!!

Me:ok byeeeeeee.

I chuckled as the thought of Jimin and Taehyung's funny scenario of pronouncing "Beach" played in my mind.

Well let's come to introduction part.

Well I'm a 1st year student majoring in physiotherapy at a medical university,and that 'Beach' back then was my BFF Vrishti..we are best friends from the age of 8.Studying in a same middle and high school and also belonging to same hometown made us so close..we swear at each other ,even would kill each other but never let each other down for any reason.

Our friendship was strong inspite our separation because of belonging to 2 different departments back in high school.

As she was in economics department and me in biology department,that made us much distanced, and even now I'm a physiotherapist student and she is doing her UG in economics in a well renowned university.

As we went to pursue our goals to two different cities,there increased a big physical distance.

Even though it was been a year last time I saw her, she still loves me the way she use to.she was a friend who went through every situation of my life by holding my hands.we are even BTS Armys together and use to fight over Taehyung as he was both of our ultimate bias.

After a while of laughing at random BTS funny compilation in Youtube,I laid flat on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Being an Indian that too from Tamilnadu, the chances of meeting BTS soon in my life is so slim..so I should work hard more to meet them soon as possible"thinking I
slowly drifted into my sleep.

Well an unplanned sleep?.

Alarm rings*

It was 6 Am in the morning, I had to revise my portions throughout once again before the exam at 11Am.
.
.
.
It's already 9Am, I revised alot and there is still little more portions yet to cover up so I got ready and picking up my apron and books I dashed out of my room to reach my university.

As university is close to my rented room I use to walk than using a vehicle.

While walking I took out my buzzing mobile and saw a new message from "Beach" in notification so I opened the message

Beach: fighting girl!!!!

I replied,
Me: you too💜

Though I'm a moody type of person but still managed to get a group of 7 loyal friends in my university. 5 were boys 2 were girls.

Reaching our usual round concrete table,we started to study together,while they feed me their food in between as I'm well known for skipping breakfast to watch BTS videos.

Though they think this behavior of mine is weird, but they still choose to be with me because they know,I love BTS as same as I love our gang.

Because BTS are the people taught me to love myself!

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

After completing our exams.we came out..I felt exhausted but it payed off when I could do well in the exam.

After chatting for an hour, I bid my friends goodbye as I have to pack my things to leave to my hometown in 2 days for summer holidays.

As promised, I'll go to a movie with my friends the day after tomorrow.

Just because of that promise I'm staying here in university for 2 days.

I started to walk to my room.

As I entered into the reception of the building where I rented my room,the Jaintor of that building came to me and gave me a letter seal by red wax written "SECRET"on its cover.

"This guys child'splay", I scoffed and made my way up to my room.

Well who thought this might become serious?