Beautiful thing in my life

Shuchi's pov..

When the door bell rang Vrishti ran and opened the door..

I was super surprised to see whole Bangtan at our door.

We greeted them inside..they all came inside..

They all bowed ..and we did the same..

"Hmm were is Sara?", Asked Jimin.

"Oh she was on call with her friend I guess", I told while smiling at Jimin.

When I looked behind him I saw Suga standing..his eyes and mine meet..

Again I felt his intense gaze on me.

So I looked away.

They all complement us..later Sara joined us and we headed to parking lot together..

While walking suga walked beside me.. suddenly our hands brushed at each other's...I looked at him our eyes locked.. then again I looked away in nervousness..

Later we got into our cars and headed to the pub..

Suga's pov

When the door was opened by Vrishti my eyes suddenly went to the direction of Shuchi..she looked so pretty..I don't know..she looked so ethereal in my eyes .

So I stared at her unconsciously.. She suddenly looked at me..I don't know what to do so I kept on staring at her..

When we walking towards the lift I walked beside her.. suddenly our hands brushed..I could feel a electric shock going through my body..

I don't know whether I like her or not..but she stuck in my head the time I heard her name..

I really want to know her..

Taehyung's pov.

When we entered Sara's Apartment I couldn't find her anywhere..

Suddenly Jimin asked about Sara..

This is called real Soulmates thing..I thought,Jimin asked..

Later she came inside..

I was awestruk seeing her

Later I found not only me all of us awestruk seeing her..

She was so beautiful.. especially she looked so cute..her dress,make up and hair everything suited her

I can't help but look at her..

Jungkook's pov

When Jin hyung wanted Suga hyung to come along..I tolded them that Jimin hyung and Suga hyung went out..

So Jin hyung dragged me along with him to meet Sara and Vrishti to greet them as neighbors and invite them tonight..

I went there and stood having a blank look..as I don't want Vrishti to suspect me for my weird behavior..

So I smiled here and there and kept silent..

When our eyes meet I nervously looked away..

After getting back to our dorm..my thoughts fully circled around her..

Later in evening when we went to their Apartment to call them she opened the door for us..she really looked damn pretty..I couldn't take my eyes off her.. thankfully she didn't noticed me looking at her..

We all headed to the pub we planned to..

Sara's pov

We all reached the pub that RM mentioned.