I'll accept this pain of love,FOR YOU

Sara's pov

I was sitting on my bean bag, sipping my Hot cocca while looking at the beautiful stary sky.It was so beautiful and moon light was pretty romantic..

Then I saw Tae standing up from his chair and walked towards the fence of their balcony..

Putting his to elbows on the fence he leaned on that and looked up at the sky..

To be honest...he is the prettiest thing I ever saw in the whole world..

He looked so angelic under the moonlight and his ethereal beauty is no joke..but he had a sadness in his face..

I felt a stabbing pain..but I was so lost in his beauty..

Unknowingly I stood and walked towards my balcony's fence..

I stood there where I could get a perfect view of him..

I saw him looking up at sky with dreamy eyes..

No joke he looked damn handsome..his soft brown hair.. beautiful shining eyes under the moonlight..

I could feel I'm staring at him..but I couldn't stop myself from doing that..

He suddenly turned to look at me..I was shocked when our eyes meet..

So I instantly looked away in embarrassment..

"What I'm I doing??!..I was literally staring at him..it's so embarrassing...but he was so beautiful...he is as same as from  4 years back..the same beauty and charm...I could do nothing but fall for him again and again", thinking I looked at him..he was still looking at me..

When our eyes meet again a smile spread across his face..

It was so warm and I felt so good to see him smile..that too smiling at me..

I smiled back at him..then I turned to enjoy the view..wind was blowing smoothly..I closed my eyes and took a breath...I felt my hair is flying in the wind..

"Enjoying such a view with someone I love is so bliss...", I thought..this made me smile..

"Yes I love him..I acknowledge it.. loving him is not wrong, but I should be careful that he wouldn't know it..and I should protect him..I'm ready for this.. even this love gonna hurt and give pain to me..I'm happily gonna accept it for him..", I thought

Closing my eyes I smiled like an idiot.

Taehyung's pov

When I came to our balcony I saw Sara was on her balcony..

She covered herself with a thick blanket..she was so funny and too cute..but suddenly that Thought of She-can't-be-mine flashed.. again that pain came...but I pulled myself together when our eyes meet..I smiled at her..

Then I went to sit at a cushion while taking my hot cocca from Suga hyung..

I looked at the sky..I don't know why,but my heart urged me to go near the fencing of our balcony.

Keeping my cup aside I walked towards the fence of our balcony.

I placed my elbows on the balcony fence and leaned on it.

I looked up at the stary sky..

My mind was full of her thoughts..she is just some feets away from me..yet I can't make her mine..she is here with me..but I feel I'm thousands of kilometers away...she refusing me..but I really want to be with her.. every minute and every second she is in my mind..I can't even try to get her out if my mind.

Then suddenly I felt someone is staring at me.. I turned to look who is it...

It was her,Sara...

When our eyes meet she suddenly looked away..I could clearly see,she is embarrassed..the way she panicked made me laugh a lil..

She again looked at me..

Unknowingly I smiled at her..

She smiled back at me..

I was surprised to see her smile at me..she had a beautiful smile..

Then she looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.

I could see she took a breath..

She........looked beautiful when her smooth long  black hair floated in the wind
...her nose,her lips,her cheeks and everything of her looked godly under the moonlight..

I again fallen in love with her..

I could do nothing about me staring at her...

She opened her eyes..and turned and gave me a angelic smile..

My heart started to beat like a drum..

Only she could make my heart go crazy in a second..

I suddenly heard our song "DNA" in background..and it was played in Vrishti phone..

I looked at Sara's face.. her eyes was first widen in shock later it became soften..

Sara's  pov

When I finished taking a breath I opened my eyes and looked at Tae and smiled at him like thanking him for coming into my life..

He stared blankly at me..

Suddenly I heard "BTS-DNA" playing at background..it was Vrishti..she was playing the song in her moblie..

Though it is kinda old song..there is no word called old song in BTS dictionary.. everything is a gold..

Till the song gets completes, me and Tae unconsciously stared at each other.

I wish till at my last second in this world,I want this man by my side..

I lost myself in his dreamy pretty eyes..

I pulled  back when my phone in my pocket vibrated to indicate a new message.

It was Shuchi akka.

Shuchi Akka💕:baby I boarded my flight to Seoul...lets have fun tomorrow..I'm coming to you..I'm in my flight so byeeeeeee....gud night bae💕.

I smiled at my phone's screen..

I saw Vrishti smiling at me..I guess Akka messaged Vrishti too..