Save Me

Sara's pov

Last night as expected I couldn't sleep,as a result I was awake even before my alarm goes off..

Alarm rings*

I sighed at my phone..it's already 6 in the morning..As BTS have to do thier mic check and stage check we needed to head to the event venue..

I walked to the bathroom like zombie because of lack of sleep..

I quickly took a shower and worn,

In the same time me and Vrishti came out

As every time she is beautiful,

Even after getting scoldings from Shuchi akka and Vrishti I skipped the morning break fast

My head was hurting like a hell..I asked Vrishti to drive today while we were walking out of the lift to the underground parking of our building..

I walked towards our car while talking with Beom soo on the phone and asking him about the situation..

He assured me that everything is alright..so I hanged up and looked up to see whole BTS were about to board their van ..they were waiting for us,as we all heading to the same destination..

"Hi Sara and Vrishti", said Jin while giving wave to us..all others smiled at us.. expect Tae..

"Hi oppa...slept well last night?..you look dashing today?", Said Vrishti halting next to Jin.

I bowed to all of them and din't dare to look at any of them as I look like a panda..  when I looked at him..Again Tae looked away from me..

Same piercing pain returns..

"Wait??..why I feel your eyes are swollen and much red today..", out of nowhere Jungkook said which made the others look at him and me, simultaneously.

I shooked my head in disagreement and was about to deny..but..

"Yes!!!! Even I can see that!!... Sara??! Didn't I told you to sleep earlier and take rest???!!!", Jin yelled at me.