Meeting them

Taehyung's pov

As there is time left before going to the conference hall.

I went to the cafeteria in the G floor for a break.

After the break I headed towards the the lift to get back to my practice room in 7th floor.

When I went nearer,I saw a girl with a long hair and high ponytail walks inside the lift..so I ran as much fast as I could,towards the lift.. gracefully that girl stopped the lift for me..I saw her talking in her phone with someone else in English, that too in fast way..so I couldn't understand anything..

I walked in and bowed to her in gratitude. She did the same,but not even looking at me.. when I looked up at her face I was speechless..she didn't even noticed me as she was busily talking with someone in the phone.

The whole lift ride I can't help but stared at her talking in phone.

She...I couldn't tell what it is..but she looked so beautiful and graceful..my heart beated so loud that I feared that she would hear.. and I could tell she didn't even did any make up.

Her eyes and that lips...

she looked damn pretty..

She hanged up her call and got out of the lift at the 6th floor and started to walk away.

"Why did she is stopping at the CEO office floor.", I internally wondered.

"May be a new model,I guess", I thought.

I pressed the door close button to go to my floor.

I watched her walking away ,while the door started to close..she suddenly stopped and looked back at me and I couldn't read what emotions that passing through her face..with that the door closed.

Sara's pov

I was speechless when I recognized that, the stranger boarded the lift with me is Taehyung..yes I'm sure he is the Goddamn Kim taehyung of BTS... Though I know that I would meet them(BTS) eventually after sometimes..but I didn't expect to meet him soon...that too my Ex-bias,this all occurred in unplanned way..

I shooked my head to straighten my thoughts.

"You stupid Sara don't let the stupid fangirl take over you..be straight..you are in the mission..so be concentrated", I managed to make my mind that I won't lose my composure before BTS in spite of whatever happens.

With that I walked towards the CEO office.

I knocked the door and Secretary Mr.Baek min jun opened the door for me.

"Oh welcome Ms.Sara deepak", greeted me the CEO Mr.Bang PD and gestured me to sit.

"Thank you Mr.Bang PD, you really arranged every thing for us here in Korea..I'm grateful", I said while sitting on couch next to Vrishti.

"Oh don't thank me.. to be honest I was expecting to meet you in person.After talking with your boss..After knowing yours and Ms.Vrishti Shaktivel's Accomplishments I was so impressed..you both are not only beauty with brains also strength..and I really feel peaceful in handing my boys(BTS) security over to you", said mr. Bang PD.

"Yeah it's good to work with you", I stood up and shakes his hands with mine, following me Vrishti did the same.

"We just want to held a short meeting with your company security department and our branch agents", said Vrishti.

"Yes absolutely.. Tomorrow morning we will prepare everything for the meeting Ms.Vrishti shakthivel", said Mr.PD.

"It's ok Mr.Bang PD you can call us by our first name", said Vrishti smiling.