First sight

Bighit practice Room(conv in Korean)

"Namjoonshii.", Called a voice while BTS practicing their new choreo.

"Yessss!!",Namjoon said.

All of their 7 heads turned towards the direction from which the sound came.

They all saw a head peaking at the door of their practice room.

"Namjoonshii ,PD-nim wants you in his office",said that guy.

"Yes hyung I'll be there in a minute",said Namjoon walking towards the door to see his boss.

Smack!!!!

"Yah Jin hyung!!why did you smacked me",Jimin whined while rubbing his neck.

Folding his arm close to his chest "yah you brats what did you three done this time?", Jin asked the maknae line.

Maknae line shook their head in disagreement.

"We didn't do anything hyung..but I guess, I know why RM hyung is called to the CEO room..", said Jungkook twirling his eyebrows.

Which made every one curious.

"Why?",j- hope asked the youngest.

"Two new and important staffs are join our crew today.",said the youngest nodding his head.

"How did you know?",asked Taehyung.

"I heard it from secretary hyung, when we unexpectedly meet at the cafeteria,this morning", Jungkook.

"Now even I'm curious to see them",said Jimin.

"I just thought one of you caught in dating scandal",telling this Jin let out his windshield laughter.

"They know that I'll break their necks like I did to j-hope and namjoon who got a Girlfriend before me",.said yoongi in tired but threatening voice while sitting on the floor.

The maknae line gasped.

Yes Except Suga all the hyung line are publicly in relationship with their Girlfriends.

Suga was too busy to get a GF in right time..but it not too late though.

"Hyung this 2023 why are you still single"whined the youngest.

"I have reasons",said suga.

"Ok ok whatever ..get into a relationship before you hit 30",said the eldest.

Suga nodded in agreement.

Were the 95liners sighed as they soon turning 27 but yet single,they secretly dated alot time but never found their true love till.

It was more than 30 mins where Namjoon is not back yet.

They all were chit chatting when the practice room door clicked opened revealed Namjoon, who was walking towards them.

Namjoon came and sat on the ground along with his members.

"Guys our Agency recruited 2 female staffs in our team..one is going to be our head stylist as our head stylist left on a year maternity leave..and as we facing lot of issues with our body as we continuously on our tours and exhausting practice our Agency hired a exclusive Physiotherapist who will also take care of our diet with the direction of our dietitian..and they will be along with us on our ever schedules.",when their leader finished his speech all the other 6 nodded as they understood.

"So there are two noonas coming,I'm I right hyung?",asked Jungkook in excitement.

"No PD -nim told they are young I guess younger than you JK because PD-nim wants us all 7 to take care them as they take care of us",said the leader.