Everything goes fast

Jungkook's pov

When I was sneaking out of Bighit main building I was caught by the receptionist..

I was explaining her that I came to get my phone back and I'll be okay..I don't know why..but now days every staff, not only security staffs but all staffs not letting us alone..its weird...then suddenly that receptionist eyes moved away..I saw her looking at the direction of lift and a bright smile curved on her face..so my head snapped towards the direction her eyes was looking..

Then I saw Ms. Vrishti is walking towards us..smiling at the receptionist..I was zoned out seeing her smile..it kind a refreshing smile that can be contagious..so thats why that receptionist smiled I guess..

I came to reality when her eyes shifted from that receptionist to me..I felt embarrassing to stare at her like that so I looked away..

I saw her walk past us and head out of the building..

Even I headed out after assuring that receptionist that I'll be fine alone..

I saw her walking towards the gate through the parking lot.."may be to get taxi.."

I went behind her while looking at my phone.. because even I have to reach parking lot to go to my car that I parked there..

She suddenly stopped walking..I was slightly surprised so even I stopped walking..but I took a step back when she instantly turned towards me with terror expression in her face..but later it soften..so I got it that she recognized me.

And then We both apologized each other for scaring each other..

After a lil talk I found her interesting because she made me so comfortable..

I talked alot to her.. Though I'm still not okay being around women..she is different and has good vibes around her..

I told her that I'll drop her..but she denied..

Instead I helped her to get a taxi..as I felt it's not good and ethical to leave a young girl all herself in the streets at night.

She thanked and bidded bye..

"I guess I got along with my stylist.. It's good thing though", I thought and pulled my car out of the parking lot and drove towards our dorm.

Sara's pov

I was so nervous that, still after reaching the floor where our apartment is located.

I walked towards my apartment and stood before that.. I was about to put my pass code to enter..I suddenly heard *ting* of the lift..the lift opened and revealed Taehyung who was in his phone while walking towards me..no.. towards his apartment..."oh shit!! seriously? I even forgot that ,I'm his neighbor too.."

But suddenly our eyes locked together..but I snapped my head back towards the door lock device of my house..

My whole body started to tremble more and more for every step he took towards me..no one would belive that I'm a 'A' level combater in my agency and I can beat 2 two men at time and bunch in a round.. because I can't even look straight in eyes with this man..

I hurriedly put my passcode.when he was just 5 steps away from me the door gave *ting* sound and opened..I dashed into my apartment in fear ,that caused me to trip on the doormat and fall down.

When I tried to get up from the floor I heard someone running towards my apartment and my apartment's door wide opened and Taehyung was standing there..

When I saw him, I looked down and tried to get up..he hurriedly came to me and helped me to stand..

He then helped me to sit on the sofa in my living room..