Hurt

Sara's pov.

As we planned,till BTS finishing their last round of rehearsal me and Vrishti tagged along them...

Not only because of it also for the left out work we had..

But I couldn't actually know what happened to me...I really felt broken.. because when I looked at Tae he just looked away..

He was all different with me from very morning..

Yes I know I was the one who hurted him badly...I'm the one who made him cry...

I thought he truly in love with me...but may be everything I had, may be an hallucination..

We all headed towards our car together.all talked with me and told me sleep early today and take care of myself...but Tae didn't even uttered a word to me,on top if it he just plugged his ear pods in his ears and not listening to us..

"Let him be Sara... that's what good for him...you may be hurt...but less than the hurt your love would give him", I lectured myself..

Deep inside I was broke totally..I couldn't explain.. because I was the one pushing him away from me...

When I was about to get into my car,Suddenly a familiar voice,"Sara?", Called me.

"Yes Mr.Jimin?", I turned to him while trying my utmost not to show any of my emotions..

"Actually while you left your phone in the conference room, you got a call..first I thought of ignoring it. But it kept on ringing so I took that call without your permission as I thought it may be any emergency..sorry", he said while scratching his neck.

"It's really okay Mr.Jimin..and who was it?", I said while unlocked my phone to see who was it..

"Hmm..it's Jasmin...she said her name was Jasmin..and she just wanted me to inform you that she boarded her flight and she can't call you for a while..", he tolded the details.

"Oh .. Thank so much Mr. Jimin..", I smiled at him.

"Just Jimin will do..and is she is your friend??.. don't mistake me..I'm just curious", he said with a sheepish smile again with a sheepish smile plastered on his beautiful face.

I couldn't understand what was that smile for..

"Oh yeah..she is friend of me,Vrishti and Shuchi akka..it's just she is coming here to korea tomorrow..so..", I said with a light smile..

"Oh...great...hmm..uhm..Ok Sara.. bye..take care..", he went to his car.

We all headed to our apartment.

Vrishti's pov

I don't know what happened to Sara..but I know there is something wrong..from yesterday I couldn't see her normal self..

When last night, I crossed her room for getting some water at midnight I heard faint sobs from her room..

I know her every type of cry..I felt she is crying not for being hurt but crying as she feeling that she hurted someone she love the most..

I didn't dare to go into her room..I know this time she wants no one near her...if I went inside it'll make the situation worse..if she didn't cry for now,it will be bad for her..so I let her..

When everyone left the practice room for a break.. Sara deneyed to go out and stayed in the conference room...

I stared at the exhaust Sara, working on her laptop in the empty conference room till someone tapped on my shoulder..