I need your love

Sara's pov

My heart was at the war because of my confused thoughts of Tae.

"What I'm doing??I'm not here for any romantic relationships..I just here to do my work..I should focus on it.. But somewhere inside me stopping me..why??where is my self control??why I'm losing myself to him?..when ever I look at his eyes..I really feel like to run to him and want to hug him tight..

I could feel and hear his eyes screaming at me"I need your love!!!!".

But I'm too afraid to love someone..I don't want to hurt him more by loving him..

The loneliness and pain in his eyes...I don't know when...but I really fallen for him...no no...no I'm not allowed to love him.. it'll only hurt him more..

"But...I really started to love him..why in the world it's happening to me..love should be happy..but why it is painful for me...", Unknowingly my eyes started to tear up thinking him being in pain.

"This how love will be?..I'm not crying for being hurt by myself..but for seeing him being hurt..I really hurt to see him being in pain..I could do nothing but burn in this pain of seeing him hurt", thinking I whipped my tears when I heard the front door opening..

It was Vrishti..she was partially soaked in rain.. she was also in daze..I called her name many time but she just like that walked to her room..

"Hey Vrishti!!!!", I yelled that made her back to reality.

"W-What?", She blurred out in surprise.

I sighed.

"Done?", I asked her..

She nodded and said," he is back to his dorm..and the team is formed..and okay..I'm not eating as I already did.. Good night..I'm gonna sleep.." and left to her room.

I sighed again and walked to my room.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes intended to sleep, but I couldn't.. because Tae was all-over my thoughts..

"I'll protect you by keeping myself away from you", I thought and got into my sleep.

Vrishti pov

I told Sara that I'm going to sleep. though laying on my bed I couldn't sleep.

"Ohww...it was lame move to save him like that..he might think me as a stupid..", I kicked my bedsheets in frustration.

What ever..that time I really didn't thought JK would hug me back..but surprisingly he hugged me back.

"And if I'm right? I saw him blushing after we pulled away.b because his ears were Red..why I feel like he is hiding something..and he suddenly saved me from getting a splash of water by hugging me... isn't it all weird??", Like Thoughs circulated in my mind.

I don't know when,but stared to drift into sleep..but all I saw in my dream was him..

3rd person's pov..

Next day was hectic like everyday other day for the girls, but they endured as it was Friday and weekend is about the corner..

Though Sara and Tae meet a lot of times in the day,they tried to maintain a cool attitude towards each other..but failed miserably..

The unrequited love that burning inside the this both souls didn't let them be away from each other..

Though both developed true and pure feelings towards each other, their fate and circumstances not letting them to get together.