Silence

I asked BTS to meet me in the medical room of Bighit

As, it has perfect settings for a physical examination.

I list them like

1.Mr.jin
2.Mr.suga
3.Mr.RM
4.Mr.j-hope
5.Mr.Jimin
6.Mr.V
7.Mr.jungkook.

I called them into the room, one by one in this order.

Everyone's physical examination went well and good, I got to know what are all the troubles they are facing while copping with their long concerts.

Its went good till Taehyung enters the room.

He came and sat one chair before me..

It was so silent..I can't tell what's in his mind from his expression..

I thought,"may be what all he did is just for fun", this thought gave me an invisible pain.

But I pulled myself together thinking," I don't want to be his play thing,anyways".

I asked him some normal questionaries about his physical health..

He calmly answered.

"Have you ever came across any types of breathing problems during your concerts", I asked him while looking at my notepad.

"Actually we do have some kind of breathing difficulties during our intense performances,but for myself I feel it whenever I hit a highnotes", he said.

"Oh ok..then normally do you feel breathlessness?", I asked him ,again while looking at the note pad in my hand.

"I do", he said.

I looked up to him in eyes and asked,"when?".

"When ever you look at me like this", he said that made me gulped.

"Here he goes.. starts his game...I'm not falling for it", I thought.

"Ha ha..Thank you for your cooperation..I guess that's all the questions for today..", I said with a straight face.

I stood up to go and call Jungkook inside, as he is the last one in the list.

I took few step away from him, when I was about to reach the door, I felt a strong arm surrounding my stomach and pulled me back.

My back landed on soft yet sturdy thing.

It was him.

"Your toe is back to form I guess..my spray does wonders", I heard his voice behind me.

"M-Mr.Taehyung...W-What are you doing?", I asked him.

Placing his chin on my left shoulder he whispered"Getting my breaths back".

His breath clearly hit at the back of my ear.

It made a chill to run down in my spine.

My body didn't dare to move in his arm.

My mind started to go wild.

"What's all this?..why is he doing this to me...do I look like a play thing in his yes?..I'm I that worthless in his eyes..I don't know..why I'm being this sad?..".

"You kinda having fun by playing with my feeling huh?", I asked.

"Huh?what?",letting me go Tae asked me.

I turned towards him to face him.

"You wanna play with my feelings right?", I asked directly looking him in his eyes.