Let's Sleep together

Vrishti's pov

After changing my clothes, I came out of room to see Whole BTS settled on our living room..

"Hi hyungs..." chuckling I walked towards Sara who was being enquired by Jin hyung..

"Jin hyung...we all are hungry let's question her after we eat..", I said while gaining a thanking smile from Sara..

Jin nodded.

"Ok lets order the food then..", telling Shuchi Akka joined us..

"Ok let the maknaes order the food..lets others decide that what movie to watch after we eat", said J-hope while pushing me and Jungkook to order food..

"I guess we have to decided this", said Jungkook which made me look at him in confusion because of his tone of telling this..

"I -I mean the food", he laughed sheepishly..

I shrugged it off and helped him in ordering the food..

Sara's pov

I somehow escaped from Shuchi Akka's and Jin hyung's scoldings..but I don't know how to escape from Tae..

He kept on staring at me...I couldn't even look at him..he sat next to me without even a small gap between our bodies..

Jungkook and Vrishti picked the food that order from the delivery man at the door..

We all arranged ourselves in the dinning table..

Taehyung sat next to me still staring..

"What the hell is going in his mind?", I mumbled..

"You", said Taehyung that gave me chills in my spine..

I looked at him with a surprised expression..

When I was about to hold my spoon and chopsticks to eat..

"Stop!!!", Said Suga hyung.

I looked at him puzzled while Tae took the spoon and chopsticks from me..

"Let him feed you..your hands are not in good condition..and no more talking...This is final.", Said Suga.

I looked at Shuchi akka

"You have to obey us for not listening to us.. punishment!", said Akka while she started to eat..

Even Vrishti agreed with Akka..

"You too Brutus?", I looked at Vrishti who shrugged at me.

I sighed.

"Ok open your mouth..let me feed you", said Tae while holding food in the chopsticks for me to eat.

"It's okay..even you have to eat", I said feeling embarrassed..

"It's not a problem.. I'll eat while feeding you", he said and gestured me to eat the food he showing me..

He feed me food and simultaneously he ate his..

After finishing the food only something hit me hard..

"We both ate in the same chopsticks and spoon.. It's.. It's a indirect kiss", this thought gave me goosebumps after finishing our food..

I looked at him..he looked back at me..

I don't know, but I couldn't take my eyes off him..

We both kept looking At each other till,"Okay movie time!!!!", Said Jungkook which brought us both to reality..