Good bye.......(The finale).

Sara's pov

I did my best to avoid Tae..

I myself don't know what I'm doing..I know I'm not thinking rationally.. But all I have in my mind is to protect what I want to..

I was lying on the bed..I heard Vrishti entering the room..

"Sara??", She called out my name..but I was not in the good state to talk to her...even I myself don't know will I ever have a chance to talk to her..

She came and sat next to me on the bed..

She ran her hand in my hair in a comforting way..which is unlike her..I know she loves me like her own sister..the thing is she never expressed it..

I felt like to get up and hug and cry out loud..

"Una etho kasta paduthutu..may be enaku theriyama irukalam...but...ellam seri aidum.. please trust me d...I love you(Something is hurting you..may be I don't know what it's is..but trust me dear...it Will be alright...I love you)", she said kissing my forehead..

She walked out of the room to the front door when she heard our room's calling bell rings..

I could heard her open the door..

I heard Tae's voice"Sara??..is she is here??..I was been looking for so long", I could see his panic and frustration from his voice..

"Yeah she is here..but sleeping deeply..I guess she too tired..wanna me wake her?..you soon staring your birthday V live,right?", Vrishti calmly said to Tae..

" Yes in few minutes..No.. don't wake her..I just wanna see her...if she is slept then okay..she must be soo tired these days.. I'll come in morning..then yeah tell her I came to see her. And take care of her...", Everyone can tell the disappointment in his low voice..

I felt so hurt..I don't know why though?..

I heard that they talked further for the few seconds...but I couldn't focus as sleep embraced my eyes to close..

Taehyung's pov

I was in no mood after I couldn't see Sara for a whole day..she became my oxygen without which I couldn't breath..

But I don't wanna disappoint ARMYs too..I hidden everything and smiled at the source that I'm here today.. ARMY..

Somehow my mood lighted up by other members making mess with the cake and my face...but I hoped atleast a small message will be there from Sara..but I convinced myself that she is too tired when I heard nothing from her..but I heard from all..Shuchi noona,Vrishti and Jasmin.

Vrishti's pov

I don't know what got into Sara?..

Though I can't figure who is it exactly threatening Sara..but I saw she talked with someone in phone before the emergency meeting too..

Though Bill gave me the details of Sara's phone details..I came to the same point..where I started..

So I told Bill to keep me updated with her receiving messages and call..

I don't wanna do this..if she opened up to me..but she won't..I know she won't..

But something I felt familiar...the same word "Dear"..it kept on ringing in my mind.. I don't why I stressing over this silly thing..

I hope everything will be fine..I hugged her and made sure she is warm and won't catch cold..

Shuchi's pov