Cute

Suga's pov

I badly wanted to sleep..but this brat Jimin dragged me along with him as I lost in a bet to them..and now I have to but them snacks..jeezz...these guys...

So we got on lift to go to parking area to get our car out..

When lift opened at the underground parking lot,I saw Sara and there was girl with long hair along with her.

they were walking towards us..

At first I saw Sara but later I turned my eyes towards the girl next to her..

She had a long beautiful hair..she was smiling brightly..for second I lost what I'm doing..

I snapped back when,"hyung isn't it Sara..and next to her who is she??",Jimin asked.

"Lets go and asked then", I said.

So we went and greeted Sara.

While we are talking we got to know that the girl next to Sara was Her Sister from india..she is an Army too..

I was so surprised to meet Shuchi,the girl I wanted to meet.

Somehow knowing her..I felt different feeling.. because when ever I hear her name "Shuchi",I felt a weird sensation in my stomach.. unknowingly I stared at her..I guess she noticed me looking at her..I can't help but look at her..

She was so nervous..when Jimin mentioned that I wanted to meet her.. she blinked in nervousness..it looked so cute...

Later we bidded bye to each other and left to our car..

It was a different feeling when I first saw her..I can't name it..but I started to like her somehow,I guess..it's not my way too..but I can't help..

Sara's Apartment.

"Akkaaaaaaaaa", yelling Vrishti came running and hugged Shuchi.

Shuchi hugged Vrishti back.

"It's been years girls..we always planed to live together right??.. finally it came true", laughed Shuchi..

They settled on the sofa of their living room.

"Yes Akka..we always dreamt about coming to South Korea and meeting our Oppas during our young age right??..think about that makes me laugh hard..we were such a weirdos back then...", Saying Vrishti laughed rolling on the sofa.

They three laughed a lot while talking lot of things..later Sara and Vrishti explained about they work at Bighit..

"But... somehow I miss Jasmin...even she wanted to come to south korea..its been a long time I last talked with her",Sara said.

Vrishti nodded with her.

"Don't worry girls..you know she is so understanding girl..and even she was busy with her studies and career..I kept touch with her..even she was worried about you guys", said Shuchi.

Shuchi internally laughed as Jasmin is coming there in 1 week.

The words of Shuchi made the other two girls smile a lil.

Suddenly they heard knock at their door.

Vrishti went and opened the door..

It was Jin,RM and jungkook.

"Oh come in hyungs", said Sara while walking towards them.

Shuchi was awestruk seeing Part of BTS..she never thought of meeting them at her first day in Seoul.