Indescribable

Sara's pov.

I was still sleeping until I felt someone caressing my cheeks..without opening my eyes, thoughts started to circulated in my mind..

"Mom?...is it she?..but wait...I'm not in india..it can't be my mom..then who is it caressing my cheeks with this much love?..it can't be Vrishti too because she texted that she have a short meeting with her make up crew and gonna head back to home without me as it will take time for her to complete..okay wait!!who is it and what's the time now? And I think I slept a way too long..oh my gosh", after long internal conflict I opened my eyes to see Taehyung's caressing my cheek by sitting right next to me.

Like a involuntary reflex my body sat straight in the chair I was sitting.

I couldn't interpret what the thing happening around me or what to do?..I blinked a lot while trying to understand the situation..

So I thought I should communicate to get restore to normal.

"Uhmm..Taehyungshiiii...what's the time now?", I bluntly asked him.

"I really suck when I woke up suddenly from sleep.. don't I have a watch?..even phone will do, to know the time..but why in the world I'm asking him for it?",I thought and stared at him blankly..

But,I internally I face palmed for asking such a stupid question..but that time I really wanted to know the time and my brain denied to process..

He stopped and stared at me for few seconds..I was eagerly waiting for his answer..that's all I know..

Suddenly he crashed his lips on mine..I couldn't understand for second ,what is actually happening..

I wanted to push him away but somewhere inside me said"don't".

I neither kiss him back nor stopped him.

I was scared..I don't know..I'm I really scared?..the truth is I can't help myself to stop him..

My mind and heart confused me..

"Is it right what I'm doing right now?.",I questioned myself.

My body is weak in his arms..for the first ever time I felt myself weak before a man..

"No I shouldn't", that all I thought and with all power I left, pushed him away..

Without even looking at him for a second time...I grabbed my things and ran out of the room,as if I'm running away from a predator..

Taehyung's pov

I was kissing her till she suddenly pushed me away..

Later without even looking at me she grabbed her things and left the room running, as if a rabbit running from its predator..

I smiled at her cuteness..

But...."oh shit!!!..I'm I scared her by my sudden action?..even for myself it's so sudden..I just kissed her on the whimp..I feel something indescribable when ever I see her..I shouldn't have done this..what in the world I'm gonna do??..but wait..if she was scared..she would have stopped me at the start itself..but she didn't..and I don't know what's in her mind?..one second she show no opposition,at another time she runs away from me..sigh*..", I thought.

My hands automatically moved to my lips..I caressed my lips..her thoughts flashed in my mind..

"What is this?..I don't know..this is not my first though..but I feel something I can't explain..I can't explain this feeling..but I feel euphoria because of this feeling..I wanted to know her more", Thinking I chuckled as I don't know why I'm going heads over heels for a woman I just meet.