Caressing

Shuchi's pov

When I woken up I was covered with an blanket and laying my head on Suga's chest...

"How come I always ending up like this?", I sighed and got up..

I saw him still sleeping so as others..but I couldn't find Sara and Vrishti along with Jungkook and Tae..

But I had no time to check upon them as I have to make something to eat for all..

I went to kitchen and decided to make pan cakes for breakfast as it can be done in short time..and we already had adequate Orange juice..

So I stared to stir the pancake mix with egg yolks..

Suddenly two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and felt a sturdy body resting on my back..

I stopped what I was doing..

Resting his chin on my shoulder,"Good morning", said Suga in sleepy voice.

My eyes got widen..I struggled and turned towards facing him..

He locked at me between his arms while resting his both palms on the table behind me..

"W-What are you doing??", I shuttered at my sentence because of his closeness.

"Just wishing you good morning in a...... romantic way..", telling this he smiled innocently.

"Stop your game already go..go and wait in the living room Mr.Suga", I said while pushing him back by my hand on his chest while looking away..

When he is not moving I turned to look at him but he suddenly crashed his lips on mine..

My mind went blank about how to respond..

I shouted inside me to pull away from him..but he was too aggressive to control..he just sucked my soul out through my lips..

I could see his eyes closed..

I couldn't do anything...I gave up..

After sucking out my last bit of soul he pulled away..but not far..our lips were still some centimeters away..

"This what an actually morning should be", he smiled and giving me a peck in my lips again he walked out of the kitchen leaving me awestruk..

I snapped back to reality when I heard our door bell rings..

"What was the actual hell happened just now?", Thinking I walked out of kitchen to living room to be greeted with Jasmin's presence..

I ran to her and hugged her..later it turned into a group hug of our girls..

Jungkook's pov

Last night I slept lot early while watching the movie..I was too tired so I just fallen asleep..

But when I woked I was so surprised that I was resting my head on Vrishti's shoulder who was also fast asleep..

I switched off the TV and saw all are sleeping..

When I looked  Vrishti she was furrowing which hit me that she was cold and couldn't sleep well while sitting..

"You are such a baby", I chuckled silently..and carried her to a bedroom to make her sleep comfortably..

I was not sure whether is it her room.

I laid her on the bed, I tugged her with bed sheets..

When I was about to leave she suddenly grabbed my palms..