Pain of ignorance

Vrishti's pov

We all have been waiting for Sara in our planning room..

She never been late for anything in her life...even during her school days she use to be there for her bus 8.15..but her actually bus timing is 8.30..

She always show off her punctuality which annoy me a lot,as I'm not that kind of person..

Jokes apart,the thing is I'm worried... something happened to her..she was not her usual self these days..

I don't know with this state of her's, I doubt her health and I really don't know how she is gonna pull off tomorrow...

I was too worried that I didn't even noticed Sara already here..

"Vrishti!!!!!", Sara yelled made me flinch..

I looked at her..

"I'm calling for you like 3 to 4 times...sigh*.. anyhow leta start our meeting for tomorrow", she said for which I smiled sheepishly..

We all settled Chan woo started,"As per our leads on the unconfirmed killer organization is after our clients BTS.. Though we couldn't get any leads about them any further,except the tattoo...but we strongly sense that they might do something in tomorrows charity concert...so as per the directions of Alpha we'll make our back up agents be in every 100 square meters of the fans..and the fans belongings will be strictly monitored..this was our preliminary plan so for..and waiting for Alpha to brief it.", Said Steven.

He waited for my response..

I saw Sara sighed and stood up.. She stood in center of everyone and started..

"As we planned our preliminary plan..it will going as it stated..but we going to make the security of BTS more tighter..though this charity concert is organized by big hit,there will be other popular boys bands such as Exo,Got7,NCT,Boyz,TXT,MonstaX etc..and some girl groups like Blackpink,twice,Itzy,Gfriend...so I really doubt Bighit's security as they are in the verge to offer protection for every idol group...and this doesn't seem too secure for BTS..and main point is BTS will be performing last as a host performer..

And the event starts at 4 in evening.. before this BTS has an interview with MBC..and the event expected to be completed at 9 or 10 at night...so we have to provide them more security for whole time...

So let's divide our back team into three teams...Team Wind will be following Kim beom soo and Vrishti... Team Water will follow Kim Steven and Jung dong chul...and lastly team Fire will follow me and Lee Chan woo..

All keep on the move. monitor every single of the people around BTS in spite of what ever the position as a security, stylist,etc..and what ever you do inform in the  connect communication system..so all be on line...be available and be more alert..I don't want anything to go wrong in our plan..even if it goes wrong be on stand by to repair it..this whole time me, Vrishti and Chan woo will be in close move along with BTS.. we'll inform everything to all...you guys will directly receive my order through bluetooth.. okay that's all for today..we have very long and big day tomorrow..be prepared guys", finishing  Sara claped her hands to cheer us all..

"Yes!!!", All in the room yelled.

I smiled at her and all,"then it's great..Beom soo..just inform our plan to the security head and I'll inform it to Mr.Bang PD..", telling I waved them bye and left the room with Sara..

While walking to practice room to the meeting before the Charity concert I called Mr.Bang PD informed our plan..he happily accepted it and ensured that we'll get full support from Bighit..