Changes

Shuchi's pov

I quickly pulled away from his kiss..

"W-What a-are you doing???",I was both confused and surprised..

"I just wanna show you that I'm not joking around about liking you", he said with an indifferent face..

As expected of him..

This is no good..this guy kept on making my heart on fire because of his unpredictable behaviour towards me..

I shooked my head and came out of the kitchen to living room with him following me.

Our apartment door swing opened..

Through which Vrishti and rest of BTS came into our house..

"I'm saved from a embarrassing situation..", I sighed in relief..so it was disturbed by Suga's evil grin..

This guy doesn't know to give up,does he?..

Shortly Jasmin came..

It was unusual as we doesn't planned anything for tonight to be together..but they are all here..and I could see Vrishti kept on grining.

I understood Vrishti knows something..

We all kept on talking about their upcoming packed schedules of concerts in different countries..

They starting their concert tour in Los Angeles this weekend and complete their concert tour in New Zealand end of this month..and later I realized it was december and this month end is Taehyung's birthday..

We all started to plan his birthday bigger as next year he'll have go to military along with Jimin..

All our heads snapped towards Tae and Sara who were coming out of Sara's room.

"Wait??!..they are holding hands? For the first time in this years I could see Sara blush", I was giggling internally.

Sara's pov

It was embarrassing..I didn't even said yes or I love him..but he insist on telling the 'thing' between us to all..

I had no chance of denying to this kid..I don't even know how I'm gonna put up with this things..what was kept scolding myself to not do these day..I'm doing that right now..

But I didn't tell him that I'm in love with him directly..so I can make sure he is safe..arghhhh.. again I'm lossing track of things..

But I somehow ended up holding hands and standing with him before all the others..

Everyone except Suga hyung looked at us and our holding hands..

It made me nervous..what if they didn't like they idea if us being together?..

"Everyone..you are all like my family.. Actually..me and Sara...no Actually I'm in love with Sara...I here by promise I'll always love her like I do now..and I'll wait till she acknowledge me..", he said while looking directly in my eyes..

I nervously looked away towards Vrishti to see her grining..

Seriously??

Suddenly J-hope hyung shouted"congratulations!!!, I saw this coming when our Taehyungie baby was mopping around our dorm during Midnight's..but I hope Sara you'll soon return his feeling..we all will support you guys..", said while dancing and laughing...

But I was happy as they all let us choose for us..

They all nodded in amusement..all of their faces showed me genuine happiness..but they all had that evil smirk..which means they gonna Kidd us..