What just happened?

Sara's pov

"Wasn't it bit too straightforward for him..to ask about my relationship status?", I wondered.

I was in daze till I was called by Namjoon hyung.

I saw him entering into a room seemed like a mini conference room.It was a room adjacent to the practice room.

I walked towards the room.

That conference room is parted from the practice room by a transparent mirror wall..where we can see the completed practice room buy sitting inside that conference room and vise versa.

I walked in opening the transparent mirror door..

While walking towards RM hyung I could see a new white apron is kept on the table.

"Ah Sara I have things to tell you",said Namjoon closing the file he was looking at.

"Yes?", I replied.

"Here is the file and your Apron that our manager wanted me to give it to you", said RM handing me a file that had "Schedules of BTS" written on it and the Apron that had my name tag.

"Oh thank you", I said taking it from him.

I looked at my name tag "Ms.Sara Deepak, Physiotherapist"

My mind automatically went to my 1st yr of university in India..those day me and my seven friends use to fight over our aprons when it accidentally shuffles up during our theory classes.

It was the time,till which I had a genuine smile on my face.

"I miss them..I really do.. everyday.. don't know what they are doing.. It's been a long time,right? By now, they might have forgotten me...",I thought while remembering my freshman year of university with them.

Yes.After coming to ISGA I cutted off the contact with my friends from university.. because I was too afraid to put them in danger.later days in ISGA made me feel that it was correct decision of mine.. because when ever I guard someone,I earn vengeance from someone.so I never wanna make their lives a mess..even I visit my own family once in a year that too much secretly..

But I know.. somehow I'm putting someone I love the most, in danger.I don't know what to do to stop,so I usually distance myself from the one I love.

I was going through a emotional and flash back rollar coster till RM shooked me by my shoulder.

"Yah.I was been calling your name for 5 to 6 times..what happened? Are you ok?",he asked in a concern voice.

"Oh!..no.nothing I was just zoned out..sorry", I smiled at him.

He nooded and went out of the room after throwing his dimple smile at me.

"Arghhhh... whatever.. now I should concentrate on this schedules so,I could plan for their therapy and security", I sighed looking at the file that RM gave me.

I sat on a chair in the conference table and started my work.

Taehyung's pov

"What the hell I did just now?? I just like that went to her and asked about her relationship status?..arghhhh I'm going insane...it's so rude to ask a girl bluntly about her relationship status..me and my stupid brain..arghhhhhhhhhh",I yelled at my reflection in the washroom mirror.

As I felt so embarrassed to face her, I came to washroom.

I face palmed while thinking about how I gonna face further..

I don't know why? But that time I really wanted to ask her.. because she is so charming everyone around her get attracted towards her including me..I don't know this feeling..I can't explain..but I feared that there is someone in her life already..but hopefully no one..

"Shit!!! Why I'm being this happy over knowing she doesn't have a boyfriend.. something is wrong with me..yah Kim taehyung-ah be straight minded man!!..I should keep my distance from her, I guess?", Thinking I left washroom and headed to the practice room.

I entered the practice room and we all started to practice as we have to held a charity concert that helps the orphan children to have better life..after that we have leave to New york for a concert.. arghhhh it was hectic schedule indeed.but I'm happy in doing this for the children and our Army,that made me motivated.

So we started our practice.

But in between my practice some how my eye went towards the conference hall where she is sitting and I saw her working on the laptop about something..I can't help but glance at her several times..

She indeed look so pretty while she is concentrated..

I tried to look away and concentrate in my practice ,as I was scolded by J-Hope hyung for 2 times for making mistakes in choreo continuously..

Sara's pov

"What the actual hell????!!, It's 4 o clock..but I still couldn't finish my work..doing both a secret guard and physiotherapist job is so hard..I'm worn out...jezzzz",I plopped my face on the table thinking
It's not like I never did this before..but we reached south korea today only and I don't know why? But I feel so tired..

I blankly stared at BTS who are so concentrated in their practice..

I saw sweat driving Taehyungbefore closing my eyes and thought "hot".
before realizing I unknowingly drifted into sleep.

Taehyung's pov

I was worn out because of continuous practice..how ever in middle of practice I managed to glanced at her sometimes...she is so hardworking..I saw her working the whole day..she even worked while eating her lunch..

Everyone left early but I stayed as I had problems with some parts of the choreo..and I saw her staying too..

It was 6 when I finally sat on the floor leaning my back at the wall..I saw the empty room..but I suddenly remembered that she is here so I turned my head towards the conference room to see her..from my Angle she appeared to be lying on the table.

"She must be tired huh?",I thought.somehow I admitted to myself that I started to develope a soft spot for her.

I stood up and started to walk towards the conference room.

When I entered I saw her sleeping soundly by lying on the table.. unknowingly I went towards her and sat in a chair next to her..she was so cute while sleeping..but I somehow felt a indescribable lonelyness and sadness hidden behind this beautiful face..

I pushed a thin bunch of hair falling on her face behind her ear as it disturbing her sleep..I caressed her cheek..

But suddenly she opened her.

I could tell she is surprised as her eyes went so wide..even I was shocked,as I was not expecting her to wake up..I pulled my hand back..I could feel my cheeks burn."but she looks so cute right now",I thought.

"Shit!! Again?!"

She sat upright on her chair in surprise..she blinked a lot and looked here and there to avoid me.

"Uhmm.. Taehyungshii.. what's the time now?", She suddenly broken the awkward silence.

Her gaze was so intense..I felt weird when ever she look at me with those eyes..I felt weird sensation in my stomach.

I couldn't help..but I pulled her towards me and crashed my lips on her's by putting my right arm around her shoulders and resting my left arm on her waist..

I could do nothing to stop me from doing that..I know she may start to hate me for this..

But, that time all I could feel is her lips on mine..I thought to withdraw my kiss if she shows any opposition..but then I was surprised as unexpectedly she showed any opposition and she let me kiss her..

Then I saw her closing her eyes and her right arm softly grabbed my left shoulder..

"Now this too hard to stop"