Sudden change

At first I thought this letter was a prank pulled by my friends,as they use to do this shit a lot.

But as I was curious I opened the cover which is unfamiliar from the letters sent by my friends.

I opened the envelope carefully.Inside there was an hand written letter asked me to be there at one of the biggest star hotels of the city,day after tomorrow.

My jaw dropped ,"Wtf!!!".

"I'm sure its a fake one,who wants me there though?", thinking I just layed on my bed and started to drift into my sleep as I don't have the mood for packing my things yet.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the ring tone of my phone going off,I looked at the phone's screen with squinting eyes and saw someone is calling me.

I saw it is 7 in the evening,"shit!",slept way too long.

And then I saw the "private number" as a caller ID on my phone screen.

Well I'm curious.

So I attended the call and kept silent.

"Hello? Is this Miss.Sara deepak?",a firm male voice with America accent questioned me from the other side of line.

As I was literally awestruk, that I couldn't even uttered a word.

Again.

"Hello ? Are you there,miss?",asked the same voice.

"Y-yes yes I'm. By the way can I know who is this?", I questioned in a shaky voice.

"For now you don't actually have to know my name,but I would like you to come to the place I mentioned in my letter to you..as soon as it's good for you",that voice said and this time his voice was deep as if he is trying to intimidate me.

"I think you should see a doctor for your best.who the hell you are? suddenly came out of nowhere and sending me letter and want me to be at a place you wanted to?am I your pet or what?!!!",I literally yelled.

"Calm down miss..it would be good if you do as I say so and well you can't escape.It will be best for everyone,so be there at the venue I mentioned and you have suprise.bye~", he hanged up on me without even letting me speak.

"What the hell??how dare he hang up on me?!!", I yelled and I'm sure I could be heard by my neighbor.

"I need to teach this guy a lesson!".

After calming down I texted in our friends group chat.

"guys can we watch movie tomorrow itself, please guys π_π.I really caught up with things day after tomorrow".

However my friends are so understanding that they all agreed to watch movie together, tomorrow itself.

Actually I don't really wanted to hide this to my friends and family,but I should be sure before involving any people that are so precious to me into this mess.so, I didn't mentioned about this letter or call to anyone including Vrishti. because if she knows that some guy threatened me, I'm sure she'll find him and break his neck.

I again forgot every mess happing around me as I s started to watch random MVs of BTS.

I became an Army in love yourself era.

I really started to love them inspite of reality..

It was a funny incident that how I found BTS. Actually Though I watch kdramas a lot,I never knew the existence of kpop.when I was randomly scrolling at an anime feed(I like anime soo much) of my Instagram, I found a picture of a boy who really looked like an anime in real life captioned as "an anime character came out of anime world" and it was Taehyung's picture where he was so gorgeous.

Then I searched about him and learned that he is a member of a South Korean band named "BTS".

First I hesitated,inspite of many people suggestion to watch their "fake love" MV in web pages.still I was hesitating,though I like kdrama OSTs,I feared to watch kpop because in my place not many knows about kpop or Korean stuffs.but everything changed once I started watching and hearing their songs.

Now I'm a crazy Army ready to guard them inspite of what.

I don't know what made my mind to fix Taehyung as my bias..but he remined as my ultimate bias where my ideal type is Jungkook.

But each of them had their unique charms that's why I'm an Ost7 stan.so I adore every single member of BTS.

They deserve our love equally.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day went well with my university friends.It was the most memorable day in my life.But that time I didn't know it going to be a just a past memory of mine in few days.

They dropped me in my university I felt someone is following me from the very beginning.for the whole day I felt someone is watching me.

I returned back to my room and plopped on my bed and drifted into sleep..

Before dozing off,"why didn't Vrishti texted me the whole day after yesterday morning".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day,

I got ready as I had to meet that unknown man,so I dressed up in my usual split knees jean and a white dress top.

I reached the venue that he mentioned.That hotel was amazing from both out side and inside..

I walked inside towards the reception desk.

There was a pretty lady wearing a saree(indian wear).

As I reached to the desk she greeted me and ask me what she can do for me.

"Ah..I don't know who,but someone wanted me to be here..and my name is Sara",I told and it was embarrassing to come here without a person to receive are not even knowing them.

"Oh You must be Miss.Sara Deepak right?",That Receptionist asked and I nodded.

"Welcome mam..You have to go straight and there is a lift and press 26th floor and room number 342",saying she smiled at me.

I thanked her and walked to the lift and pressed 26th floor,the lift soon come to an halt in the desired floor.

Getting out of the lift ,I started to walk towards the room 342.

My heart was racing. I felt like running off from here,but my curiosity never leaves me a chance.

342..

I rang the door bell and waited for the door to be opened.

The door knob clicked opened and I was greeted by a tall white foreigner dude at the door.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes, from his appearance he may be a secretary are something,cause he had one of that professional smile.

"Happy to see you miss.you finally came,boss is waiting for you..come inside please",he greeted me in American accent.

I'm sure that he is not the one talked with me on phone yesterday.

I  walked inside the room it was the lobby of the suite room.

I was gestured to be seated by the blonde man.

I sat on the couch I was surrounded by 4 men in black who appearance are more like the bouncers in pubs.

I internally face palmed at myself for involving in this mess.

Suddenly the door bell rang..

My head whipped towards the door.

The blonde man walked towards the door and opened it and greeted someone who looked like a girl,I can't see her as the blonde man was covering her.

Then he moved to a side to let her in.

"WHAT!!!!???", I screamed seeing that girl.