Soulmate

Vrishti's pov.

I was quietly observing Taehyung and Sara's attitude towards each other..so I played "DNA" by BTS on propose and saw their reaction with that I came to a conclusion that they started to have feeling for each other..

And I really felt like, they are some lovers from a tragedy novel who can't tell their feeling to each other..

I could clearly see the sadness in Taehyung..he really can't hide it.. Though he try to be normal it shows out..

They might be seriously in love with each other..

It kinda fast to come to this level..and I don't know how Sara became like this..

because she was the one who always drag me to training room to lecture me about the true love, that she knows, when ever I say that I like someone.

According to her slow and steady progress is love..

But truly she doesn't know that, love is unpredictable and dynamic process..before you know anything , you'll be already dragged into it..

I can see a pure form of love between them..but I guess Sara has her reasons too avoid Taehyung..may be she scared.. because for her,love is the feeling that only knows to hurt..

She lost, lots of her emotions in this past 4 years..and I always worried about her..but now all her emotions started to come out because of Taehyung.. I don't know whether to be happy or sad for this..

I internally sighed..

"Why I'm being like a protective parent of Sara..she is already a full grown woman...but...but..she is still a baby in lot of aspects...okay I'm not interfering..but I can't see Sara getting hurt that's it..let them solve by themselves..I should stay away for the good of sara", Thinking I  just blankly stared at the sky and shooked my head in frustration..

Then I felt someone's intense gaze is on me for a long time..

So I turned to look who is it.. and it was JK who was all smiley at me..he thought I'm looking somewhere..

But when our eyes locked..he nervously looked away..

"Aishhh...this guy..why is he being too suspicious?", thinking I continued to look up at the sky.

Then my mobile buzzed.

I looked at the message from Shuchi akka and a smile spread across my face..I looked up at Sara who was also smiling at me for what I'm smile for...

Jungkook's pov

I was hearing songs and sipping my cup of hot cocca..

I looked around and saw Vrishti in their balcony..I know we all here as we all planned..but I tried to avoid her because she is giving me different type of feelings which I can't name..

She played our song "DNA"..

But somehow I lost it and here I'm again staring at her..I felt this song, that I sang back then was exactly suits now..

I don't know why I'm so attracted to her.. I'm trying my best to avoid her..but I couldn't..

But analyzing her..she is really a girlfriend material though..she is a pretty looking lady ,a cute lil baby, some times firece like a wild kitty, smiles like a sun and help everyone..

To be particular,more that her beauty, I'm attracted to her nature and her heart..

When I was looking at her I could feel that she is so lost in thoughts..she suddenly shooked her head and slightly shrugged her shoulders..