You

Sara's pov

I was out of my mind till I bumbed into a tall guy with black hair and ash colour eyes..

I looked up at him..

"Miss..are you alright?",  he asked..

My eyes went blurry..

"Are you crying miss?", That guy asked still holding me from meeting with the ground..

Then only I realized I was crying for this whole time..

I pulled away from that guy..my head was paining as if it was hit with a hammer..

Pulling away further,"n-nothing...thank you..", I said while sniffing..

I stumbled to stand properly when he was not holding me anymore..

When I was about to fall again..he held me by my arm..

"We better go to there..", he gestured the bench in the park that he just came out of..

I nodded as I know,I myself can't help me anymore..

I don't know how much time went past..it was already gonna be evening..this man stayed next to me..I was not In right mind..so I didn't cared about that who is he? Why he is still here..

I heard him clear his throat..

I looked at him..

"Uhmm.its awkward thou.. actually I felt bad to leave you be like this all alone..and you didn't utter a word..so I couldn't contact any of your friends or family..I guess you are okay??..are you??", He asked while tilting his head to see my face..

I nodded..

"That's good to hear...may be something bad happened  for you, I guess...sorry I don't mean to sound rude..but I felt like that..but don't worry everything will be fine..", telling he smiled at me..

It made me smile lil too..

"Oh.. sorry I didn't introduced myself.. do I ??.. I'm Chris Taylor..and you?", He said without the smile from before fading away..

"I'm Sara deepak...", I said..

"Beautiful..", he said..

I looked at him with a confused expression in my face.."I-I mean you name", he laughed sheepishly..

I nodded.

Guy's pov

"I never thought you would be looking this beautiful...", I mumbled..and it's not audible for her in that loud atmosphere..

But yeah I internally slapped myself..

Sara's pov

After that stranger.. No Chris treated me a coffee..he literally dragged me to have coffee with him..after that he left just like that bidding me bye..

I was kinda relieved that I didn't run into a road traffic accident with this state of mind back then..

This guy was so nice for being a stranger..but his eyes made me remember him much more..

That ash colour eyes..how peculiar and he said he was born with it..

He talked a lot..if I was normal I would have gave him cold shoulders..but he was so nice to me and made me feel comfortable..

"I made a good friend after lots of years..but....there is no time for this...now what I should do is Protect BTS..", I thought..

I walked towards the hotel BTS and my team are staying while tightly gripping the coat that the stranger Chris gave me as I lost mine during my crazy running..