I'm here

Shuchi's pov.

I couldn't actually do anything..but I somehow started to feel comfortable around Suga..he doesn't pester me to tell him my feeling..

He is so understanding.. that's why I opened up about my last relationship..and told him everything..how it was pleasant and happy at beginning then how horribly it ended..

I told him how much I was hurt and how much Sara fought to bring me back to my this shape..

And I told him I still have a soft corner for my Ex..but I'm never ever giving another chance for him..

That day he listened all my cries and deepest howls..he was silent till I complete..when I finished my eyes welled up..

Suga said nothing but hugged me tight and let me cry to my fullest..

That's where I started to develope feeling for Suga.. Though I was attracted to him from very beginning from being an Army till meeting him directly..

But this time it's the feeling beyond everything..

Though he was continuously on tour..but now and then he check up on me via texts..

I never thought that this swag  lil meow meow Actually the world's best caring person..

As we all planned..there will be a V live birthday celebration for Tae at 12'o clock on his birthday to greet ARMYs..

As we planned after their concert ends in the morning of 30th in Wellington...we are all going to Wellington's botanical garden in evening and Mt.Victoria look out in at night..

Me and Jasmin are boarding the flight that to New Zealand to surprise Taehyung and Sara..and yes Sara was all planning to surprise Tae with her answer..

We hope there won't be any scandals by paparazzies as we they will announce that BTS will be rest after their Schedules and will board fight to korea the next morning of the concert day..

Jimin's pov

I was texting Jasmin about their arrival in New Zealand..

She said that they will board today evening in Korea..

Yes these days we both grew closer.. Though she talk Casually..but my feeling for her kept on improving..

I like the way she is..a quite shy yet so caring person that everyone wish to have in their life..

Suddenly my phone blinked..a smile crept in my lips when I saw the name in my pop notification..I opened the message..

Jasy:we will reach there in tomorrow afternoon..:)

Me: that's great.. we'll be waiting;)...

To be honest her message made my day... I plopped in my bed thinking about her..

Sara's pov

I gently caressed the hand that covering my mouth..

I parted the hand from my mouth and held it in mine..

"Tae...", I said in a low voice..

Then his hand slipped from my hand and his arm circled around my waist..

Pressing his body on my back and buring his face in my crook of the neck..

"I really missed you Sara...all I need is you... please stay..", he said in a whimpering voice..

I turned my body towards him in his embrace..

I lifted his head..

As my eyes adjusted to the dark,I could see his eyes..it was teary..