This killed me- 😂

(Sorry If I'm making Valt's parents Non-innocent. All Copyright goes to it's rightful owner.)

One day, Valt's very loving parents got into a huge fight. Kento called Chiharu a "Bitch" and Chiharu called Kento a "Bastard". Valt walked in and said "What does Bitch and Bastard Mean?" and the two replied "Ladies and Gentlemen". The next day, Chiharu and Kento decided to have sex. Chiharu said "Feel my Titties" and Kento said "Feel my dick". Valt walked in and said "What does titties and dick mean?" and the pair replied "Hats and Coats". On Thanksgiving, Kento was shaving and he accidentally cut himself, "Shit" He said. Valt came in and asked "What does that mean?" and Kento said it was the Brand Of Shaving Cream he was using. Downstairs, Chiharu was preparing the Turkey and she accidentally cut herself, "Fuck" she said. Once again, Valt asked "What does that mean?". Chiharu said that is what she calls stuffing the Turkey. Then the Door Bell rang. Valt answered the door to all his friends and relatives and said "Alright you Bitches and Bastards, Put your Dicks and Titties in the closet, My Dad is upstairs wiping the shit off of his face and My Mom is in the kitchen fucking the turkey!

Everyone at the door: 😨

Shu: THAT'S IT, WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT HIM TO SAY THOSE HORRIBLE WORDS?? 😡

Valt: My Mom and Dad! 😄

Shu: ...

Everyone else: ...

Valt: Come on in guys! My Mom needs help with that Turkey!

Everyone: dead silent

Valt: Come on guys! The Turkey isn't going to fuck itself! 😁

I was literally laughing the whole time I was writing this 🤣🤣