Concerned Wakiya

Stop right there! Read the warning before you read this chapter!✋

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️⚠️WARNING!! This has lots of curse words and weird and offensive shit. If you don't like it then check out my other chapters.⚠️⚠️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been warned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was inspired by a Brandon Rogers Skit. Enjoy!

Wakiya: sleeping

Wakiya: FUCK!! I'VE BEEN WASHING DISHES IN MY SLEEP AGAIN!

Wakiya: WE'RE FUCKING LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Wakiya: RANTARO! GO GRAB SISCO! NO NOT BY THAT!

Wakiya: NO THERE IS NO TIME FOR CEREAL! grabs granola bars and throws them on the bowl  HERE! WE'RE DOING GRANOLA BARS!

Wakiya: NO! NO TIME FOR GRANOLA BARS! grabs the granola bars and throws them away

Wakiya: FUCK IT! WE'LL JUST HAVE TO DO BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AND MOVE LUNCH AND DINNER!

Wakiya: Everybody grab a coffee because dinner's happening in 3 in the morning! sloppily drinks coffee

Wakiya: grabs Ken  GET YOUR ASS UP YOU LAZY SON OF A BITCH! YOU'RE CHANGING YOUR OWN DIAPER!

Rantaro: takes Milk

Wakiya: No you can't have milk on Taco Tuesday because it's not Mexican! Now eat your Doritos.

Wakiya: on the phone and cooking  No, I don't have a favorite child. I do have a least favorite and it's the youngest. (Talking about Boa)

Wakiya: is at the park  Come on! Make me wanna be your mom!

Valt: kicks the ball at Wakiya's face

Wakiya: I'm telling Shu about your wet dreams!

Rantaro: takes his phone

Wakiya: Give me back my phone before you see my dick. takes back his phone

Wakiya: scrolling through his phone  I love that Ellen. She's not a bad Lesbian!

Wakiya: puts tuna casserole on everyone's bowls  You're gonna shut up and eat this like it's ass!

Wakiya: takes a taste of his tuna casserole  Which one of you peasants came in my casserole?

Wakiya: Rantaro I need you to get off the toilet! I'm starting to crown!

Wakiya: Fuck it! takes his pants off  I'm squeezing you out a passenger.

Wakiya: calls Rantaro  Rantaro I need help! I passed out and the peasants put me in a Dino costume and then they put me in the pool!

Wakiya: No it's Ken this time. He's running from home and he's taking one of my good casseroles! takes his Casserole back and kicks Ken's little car  Alright, Crisis Averted!

Wakiya: You think you have it bad? Shu and Valt are at the age where they're starting to have sex. With each other!

Wakiya: It's not a crime if it's your kid!

Wakiya: I got you a kitchen and a stroller so you can be ready when you give up on your dreams Daigo.

Wakiya: I should've birthed you on the fucking toilet bowl! (Talks to Boa)

Wakiya: struggling to get Daigo's fence out  Son of a bitch...You open this gate right now or I'm counting to 3! 1...4-......You don't get a drop out of college!

Wakiya: takes Ken's toilet paper roll  That's it! You just lost toilet paper privileges peasant. Have fun getting creative!

Wakiya: IMMA START COOKING DIN DIN IN T-MINUS 5 SECONDS! I NEED THIS KITCHEN EVACUATED FOR ONE HOUR! puts safety tape all around the kitchen  EVACUATE THE KITCHEN!!

Wakiya: takes tuna casserole and puts it on Aiger's bowl  If you don't like my tuna casserole, then you're a retard and a liar. Or worse, a vegan. gives it to him

Wakiya: Nope! You've just lost seatbelt privileges motherfucker! unbuckles Rantaro's seatbelt

Wakiya: I need you to stop going through puberty Daigo.

Valt: searches the whole kitchen for Beybread

Wakiya: If you don't get the fuck outta my kitchen Valt, I'm telling Shu about your tiny dick.

Wakiya: Come on Ken, we're going on a casserole drive-by. grabs 3 tuna casseroles and brings it with him

Wakiya: Thanks for coming to the Baptism Jin! throws a tuna casserole at him

Wakiya: Happy Birthday Ukyo! throws a tuna casserole at him

Wakiya: Nobody likes you Ashtem! This one is for me! glomps the tuna casserole down

Wakiya: I will not let you ruin Taco Tuesday!!! it's the one night a week that it's fun to be a foreigner.

Wakiya: on the phone  I just need a shoulder to cry on, connected to a dick I can sit on. (Talking about Rantaro)

Wakiya: masturbating  Ohhhh Diagnose me Dr. Oz..

Valt: throws a pool floatie at him

Wakiya: hits it away from him  No! Cheez-its! You throw gayer than Sisco. He's so gay that he fucked me.

Wakiya: Oh Aiger...You're not a mistake, You're a regret now go and pick up this shit.

Rantaro: honks at him

Wakiya: Honk at me one more time and I will whip out my dick and fuck you!

I hope you guys enjoyed this weird and random shit that I've created. I know I haven't been updating in a while but this is the best I could do honestly. Stay tuned for the next chapter!