Hall Monitor Ranjiro

If ya didn't get the memo last time, then look at my "Concerned Wakiya" chapter

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranjiro: I've been Hall Monitor for about 15 years now. Yeah..

Valt: running in the halls cause he don't care

Ranjiro: on his megaphone  Stop running you little asshole.

Ranjiro: on his megaphone because he loves his megaphone  Principal Shinoda, I'm gonna need backup. The kindergardeners are raping each other! (Talking about Shu and Valt)

Ranjiro: Well I- yeah I got promoted to the detention manager!

Ranjiro: on his megaphone  Get your work done! This is detention not the trailer you come home to!

Ranjiro: You look like a goddamn troll! (Talking to Daigo)

Ranjiro: wetting his pants with water  Everyday at 2pm I get drier than the goddamn Mojavi. (It's a desert area in southern California and western Arizona if you didn't know that)

Ranjiro: You see this picture here? pointing at a badly made French Revolution drawing  Little asshole didn't even try!

Ranjiro: Oh you just shit yourself Ken?

Ranjiro: No talking! on his megaphone again  This is a place of silence!

Ranjiro: on his megaphone  Why don't you get your math done before you get pregnant? (Talking to Gumita)

Ranjiro: Three years ago, My husband (Aiger) went out one night for a beer but that beer was all the way in Tennessee and had much bigger tits..

Ranjiro: You know Ms. Kuroda the new math teacher? Lesbian..

Ranjiro: Well maybe you wouldn't be in detention if you'd stop playing with the other boys' assholes! (Talking to Suoh)

Ranjiro: You wanna become what? A doctor? I wanted to become a Ballerina and you know what I've became? HIV Postive. (Talking to Shu)

Daigo: throws his lunchbox at him because he had enough of Ranjiros' shit

Ranjiro: Ow! Suck my dick Daigo you just got yourself another hour. -_-

Ranjiro: Passing notes you little asshole? snatches the paper away from Suoh and opens it up  Oh that's very clever. Who drew this? holds up the paper of Him and Aiger doing "it"  Oh don't laugh Ken this is a good night for me! 😊

Ranjiro: on his megaphone  BUSTED SHITHEAD! Thought you could smoke the marijuanas? (Talking about Daigo)

Ranjiro: You just earned yourself three weeks of detention young man!

Daigo: thinks he's slick and goes for Ranjiros' pants and rips it out and runs away with it

Ranjiro: What the- FUUUCK! 😠 plays the police siren on the megaphone while chasing after him

Ranjiro: Principal Shinoda! One of the second graders is on fire and I don't think he's gonna make it this time! 😰 (Talking about Tobisuke)

Ranjiro: You know what happens to little girls who wear shorts that short? A white van picks them up and they get all of their holes resized. (Talking to Naru) Not you Count Night, you're never gonna get molested...

Ranjiro: Son of a bitch!...rips the paper of him as a female with no shirt on off of the board  Fifth one I found today. I don't know who's drawing these but I'll tell ya what If I had those tits, I'd still have a husband. ;-; throws the paper on the floor

Rantaro: dragging Ranjiro

Ranjiro: Alright! I'm coming Goddammit!

Rantaro: stops dragging him

Ranjiro: Now what did you bring me all the way over here to tell me?

Ranjiro: You're gay?

Rantaro: nods

Ranjiro: And What a surprise! And nobody else knows about this?

Rantaro: shakes his head

Ranjiro: Principal Shinoda I got terrible news! You know Rantaro the 8th grader? Gay! Told me this afternoon!

Principal Shinoda: Okay, I'm not gonna do anything about it.

Ranjiro: The hell you mean you're not gonna do anything about it?! does not realize he turned on the P.A. and the whole school can hear him  He's probably out there right now getting his hole stretched to the size of a shower drain! 

Rantaro: So embarrased 

Ranjiro: Tells me my goddamn cookies taste like shit but then likes the taste of cock well that FAGS' got another thing coming to him!

Ranjiro: I'm not sure why this is still hanging up here. She's dead now. (Talking about Me because I'm a lazy ass author that can't do shit) throws the paper on the board to the ground

Ranjiro: All of you little assholes are gonna go nowhere in life. (Talking to everyone that's in detention)

Ranjiro: Yeah, I-I do a lot of drugs.

Ranjiro: This is my letter of resignation! slams it on the Principals' desk  You can roll it up into a tight little wad and shove it up your dick!

Ranjiro: on his megaphone  Do you want this open or closed? 

Ranjiro: takes his megaphone with him and closes the door behind him and leaves 

Principal Shinoda: gives the finishing touches to his drawing of Ranjiro in a sexy pose

I honestly don't know what I've made but oh well, this is for your enjoyment! I hope you guys enjoyed this and stay tuned for the next chapter!